The Official #6 [2] Tennessee vs. #3 [1] Purdue Game Thread, 2:20 PM ET, ESPN

They need to replace Aidoo in the portal or give him trash minutes next year. He's too soft inside. If he has to put the ball on the floor it's just about a guaranteed turnover.

Reactions: Franklin_Vol09
Purdue's run ends when they run into refs willing to call it equal. It probably happens against UConn, which will make for a slaughtering in the National Championship. Purdue is one dimensional and being propped up by referee protection of their one exceptional part.

Aido is too soft. Gonna have to toughen up before next year. Estrella is already tougher than Aido. We need another TOUGH big man going into next year.

I cannot understand why fans just can't say the truth. Zeigler had a terrible day, knecht has went cold, and the best shot Barnes had at stopping edey is fixing to play against Duke in a few minutes. You can be a fan and still say Barnes choked again and the team didn't bail him out.
People know that’s not the truth. You just enjoy blaming the coach no matter what. Must suck not to understanding the game.

Reactions: Volinnooga
I don't. Outside of Edey, Purdue is NOTHING.

Key is Edey. I remember playing Donelson Christian in High School and they had a 7 foot guy and our largest player was 6 foot 5 inches. They keep just riding that 7 foot guy in the paint on both sides of the ball. Purdue did that today and frankly could possibly do that against anyone left. I don't see how Purdue lost to FDU last year with him.

VN Store

Back