The Official #6 [2] Tennessee vs. #3 [1] Purdue Game Thread, 2:20 PM ET, ESPN

If anyone says that game was lost for anything other than a completely different officiating standard for one player, I don’t know what to tell you. That was a compete disgrace.
It started a couple days ago with Painter talking it up in the media. The refs must have been watching.

The issue was that Edey was fouling like crazy, he really doesn't foul. Issues is the refs calling ticky tacky stuff against him. There are a lot of fouls called by players on him that should be no calls.

Congrats to our guys for this year. All we need moving forward is another dependable scorer and, maybe, a big man who can ball. We have the other pieces it seems.

Sad that will be the last we see of Knecht. Thank you for a great season

Proud of this team. Arguably the greatest Tennessee basketball team in history. Just unlucky today. Thank you vols

Well I guess all us vol fans have to look forward to is a top 5 baseball team and then a generational talent at quarterback in the fall.

Damn. That was a tough game. I have no hard feelings against Purdue, they are a beast of a team this season. I don't think we could have done much better. Very proud of our bois and coach, and this was a great season no matter how you split it.
You have no hard feelings because you are so blissfully unaware

Damn. That was a tough game. I have no hard feelings against Purdue, they are a beast of a team this season. I don't think we could have done much better. Very proud of our bois and coach, and this was a great season no matter how you split it.
Not when you're playing them and the refs....

Frustrating loss and draw, as we are definitely a top 4 team.

I said we would not win in the tourney if we didn’t fix our free throw issues. Thought we had. We didn’t and I think that was a huge difference in the game. Until ZZ fixed his shot, I can’t agree he is the best PG we have had. I am happy we have him though and hope he makes these improvements.

Edey is simply a presence and is not the best player in College Basketball IMO. Knecht does so much more. Talent is not Edey’s game, but hey at least he hits his freethrows.

We should have gone to Gainey more when he was hot.

Hard to complain with much. Just some things to notice.

Looks like we have some good pieces to look forward to next year.

Very proud of our Vols this season.

Go Vols!!!!

Reactions: nomads-11

VN Store

Back