2024 Presidential Race

Bwaaa like you were looking for a reason to go bananas and bow out.

You referenced the Morning Consult poll. You.
I didn’t cherry pick anything.

They are clearly counting the votes 2 different ways. Yes or No?

View attachment 630534
They are not awarding all of RFK Jr.'s support to Joe Biden. That was a lie. They are including the results of their polling with and without RFK Jr. in the race. Many other polls do the same thing. You only want to give validity to polls which say what you want them to say.

I have 3 reasons for being done with this :

1) You are going to believe whatever you want, and that means only trusting polls that say what you want them to say.

2) It's a waste of time anyway, this far out from the election. My point was to show that Biden's prospects have improved, and that is what I did.

3) Two pretty good NCAA Tournament games are on. I can't post here, and stream the NC State vs Marquette game at the same time that I'm also watching the Purdue vs Gonzaga game. You are exactly what I thought you were, which is just like every other Republican / Conservative / Trump Cultist. You will only trust what supports your belief system, and that includes polling data.

GET A LIFE.

Last edited:
They are not awarding all of RFK Jr.'s support to Joe Biden. That was a lie. They are including the results of their polling with and without RFK Jr in the race. Many other polls do the same thing. You only want to give validity to polls which say what you want them to say.
So I didn’t cherry pick a poll - that was blatant Lie. From you. Lolz.

They reported 2 versions of the poll, with and without RFK.

In the version without RFK, they award his 7% to Biden lol

1711758652396.png

They are not awarding all of RFK Jr.'s support to Joe Biden. That was a lie. They are including the results of their polling with and without RFK Jr. in the race. Many other polls do the same thing. You only want to give validity to polls which say what you want them to say.

I have 3 reasons for being done with this :

1) You are going to believe whatever you want, and that means only trusting polls that say what you want them to say.

2) It's a waste of time anyway, this far out from the election. My point was to show that Biden's prospects have improved, and that is what I did.

3) Two pretty good NCAA Tournament games are on. I can't post here, and stream the NC State vs Marquette game at the same time that I'm also watching the Purdue vs Gonzaga game. You are exactly what I thought you were, which is just like every other Republican / Conservative / Trump Cultist. You will only trust what supports your belief system, and that includes polling data.

GET A LIFE.
Still waiting for you on this. You passed right over it. Should be a pretty easy find for you…

So still just making gross stereotypical statements huh?

Link one post from me questioning polls in 2020.
Hell, link one post from me praising Trump.

Oh look, J.D. Vance stepped on a rake. Talk about affirmative action. No way this dumbass gets into Yale Law if he weren't from some podunk place in Appalachia.

VN Store

Back