Israel vs Palestinians

Do you have any examples of Israelis stealing land? Taking land (outside of one of the wars) without paying for it or forcing the owner to sell?
He’ll give you some BS generalizing and tell you it’s not his fault if you’re not smart enough to look it up.

Be specific. Don’t cower like you always do. What specifically am I wrong about
Cower? Dude you're tripping. Are you Walter Mitty?
You're as usual wrong about everything.
I don't look at history the way I want. I look for what happened, why, and what's related.
I don't ignore that Israeli settlers were removed from Gaza. We can't say Gaza was turned over to Gazans since Israel kept control over imports, access and egress, etc. and meddles in their politics.
Offered to Egypt? It's not theirs to offer.

Cower? Dude you're tripping. Are you Walter Mitty?
You're as usual wrong about everything.
I don't look at history the way I want. I look for what happened, why, and what's related.
I don't ignore that Israeli settlers were removed from Gaza. We can't say Gaza was turned over to Gazans since Israel kept control over imports, access and egress, etc. and meddles in their politics.
Offered to Egypt? It's not theirs to offer.

But yet control was offered to Egypt. And the land was given to Gazans. Both of those are counter to your claims of how land hungry they are, therefore you ignore those facts.

I haven't done that.
You have.
You’ve said that the nation of Israel (a Jewish nation lead by Jews) steal land by nature. That’s antisemitism
Now if you had said “Israel has a history of stealing land from Gaza” that’s not antisemitism.

And you, unlike that other dipstick, are not a racist. At least I don’t believe you are. But you are a stubborn ass with a pride issue so you don’t want to say “oops my bad” for some reason, but you really should stop saying
Antisemitic things. It’s not a good look on you.

You have.
You’ve said that the nation of Israel (a Jewish nation lead by Jews) steal land by nature. That’s antisemitism
Now if you had said “Israel has a history of stealing land from Gaza” that’s not antisemitism.

And you, unlike that other dipstick, are not a racist. At least I don’t believe you are. But you are a stubborn ass with a pride issue so you don’t want to say “oops my bad” for some reason, but you really should stop saying
Keep on with the distortion and delusion.

Reactions: NashVol11
Stop distorting other's words. It's not a good look.
Stop saying racist things.

'Gaza being turned over to the Gazans' is not a fact. Israel still controls the territory.
Israel offering Gaza to Egypt wouldn't be valid because it's not theirs to offer.

Rejecting reality again. You can’t both claim that they control the territory and that they can’t offer that control to Egypt.

You’re rejecting reality because it doesn’t met your evil land hungry Jews narrative

I’m sure @Rasputin_Vol is still chirping that it’s all nothing but propaganda though…

“There was propaganda used in the beginning of the siege,” Bowman (D-N.Y.) told a Nov. 17 rally of about 50 pro-Palestinian protesters in Westchester, according to a post on TikTok reviewed by POLITICO. “There’s still no evidence of beheaded babies or raped women. But they still keep using that lie [for] propaganda.”

In a statement after his brief interview with POLITICO, Bowman contradicted his previous remarks. He and his team did not deny that he made them. The “propaganda” comment was one of several comments he’s had to walk back on in recent months, including raising conspiracy theories about the 9/11 terrorist attacks.

VN Store

Back