Israel vs Palestinians

Your Philosophy professor wouldn't be pleased with such work. You're still trying to distort my statement.
Replace 'the Black community' with 'the Crips' and it's close to what I wrote.
You can write that the Klan had a long history of racist intimidation and terrorism which was central to their character, and I wouldn't take it as racist against white people because it's not.
Still racist.
It’s not in anyone’s “nature” “genetics “ or “DNA” to behave in a specific way.

Again the only research we’ve not moved on from this is you and how it burns at you

Still racist.
It’s not in anyone’s “nature” “genetics “ or “DNA” to behave in a specific way.

Again the only research we’ve not moved on from this is you and how it burns at you
I would say there is a pretty strong trend for general preferences which would certainly influence the actions one takes when looking at the whole genetic group that would distinguish it from others.

it wouldn't "control" any one event, but it would influence all instances.

I would say there is a pretty strong trend for general preferences which would certainly influence the actions one takes when looking at the whole genetic group that would distinguish it from others.

it wouldn't "control" any one event, but it would influence all instances.
So…..would you say that me being a Jew would mean that stealing others property was in my nature?

I'm laughing at your feeble attempts to make something out of nothing. It's hardly burning at me.
It’s absolutely eating at you that’s why you’re still here crying about it. Out of all I said this is what hit home.
It’s really sad to find this out about you

So…..would you say that me being a Jew would mean that stealing others property was in my nature?
I am just saying our genetics are going to have an influence on our actions.

I won't assume what influences it will be for each race.

you also haven't addressed that his comment was about Israel, and for most people Israel is not talking specifically about its people. Most nations have a pretty well established history of stealing other people's lands. thats how anyone of them came to exist, and resisting such measures is how they still exist.

our government is pretty dang corrupt, I don't assign the faults of our government to those they represent in a bigotorial manner.

What do you mean by this???? Or are you sperating Jews from Isreal?? Cuz if so that's not real obvious

He’s only looking at the history he wants (like he always does) and ignoring that Gaza was turned over to Gazans or that it was previously offered to Egypt, so he can pretend this is a land grab based on a false flag

I am just saying our genetics are going to have an influence on our actions.

I won't assume what influences it will be for each race.

you also haven't addressed that his comment was about Israel, and for most people Israel is not talking specifically about its people. Most nations have a pretty well established history of stealing other people's lands. thats how anyone of them came to exist, and resisting such measures is how they still exist.

our government is pretty dang corrupt, I don't assign the faults of our government to those they represent in a bigotorial manner.
The nation of Israel is a Jewish nation. The Nation is run by Jews, so if he’s saying it’s the nature of the people who run Israel to steal property and then it’s an antisemitic statement.
He’s very aware of that and was using it as a cop out.

Now if he’d said they had a history of this behavior, it’s not antisemitism. However he was asked by Hogg for examples and he completely ignored that question. Had it not been antisemitism he likely would’ve been interested in proving his point.

Reactions: hog88

How often is Hannukah used as a call to inflict terror on Israeli enemies?

I've seen Ramadan used as a call to inflict terror on Islam's enemies countless times.

My guess is there's been a call for violence against Israel during Ramadan and this was her response.

Last edited:
I don't think anyone is worried about the news anchor lady going on a rampage, lol. Just pointing out a fairly obvious double standard.

If someone from Al Jazeera, covering the war with a target on their back, posted the exact same picture with "Ready for Hanukkah," the same people cheering her on would be losing their minds
When Jewish Rabbis repeatedly call on their followers to attack Muslims wherever they are on Hannukah your equivalence would be valid.

What land grabs would those be?
I figured that was a rhetorical question since the answer's obvious. But then maybe it isn't considering your slant on the area's history. Look at the establishment of the country, evictions in East Jerusalem, and the settlements in the West Bank.

VN Store

Back