The Official #6 [2] Tennessee vs. [15] Saint Peter's Game Thread, 9:20 PM ET, TNT

When you said wings and lite beer for 12 hours I gotta admit I didn’t believe you. Lol good to see you still you still doing your part.

Nap and all probably 🤣🤣🤣
Lmao Alive and well, planning on a full 6 hours tonight! Been watching ball with friends all day so haven’t had time to be in here too much. Same plan for the rest of the weekend - this is the best time of the year, can’t beat it with a stick.

it looks like dillione plays too high - not enough bend.

Carr and Estrella will both be All SEC level players by their junior.
I think Dillione just needs to get fully healthy. Hoping a full offseason will do him some good on both ends, when he attacks the basket it looks effortless, even now. Really like the young core if we can keep them together.

I love our Vols and love our fans but that "it's great to be a Tennessee Vol" chant always sound so slow and lethargic. Just too many words, too long to chant.

Cameron Carr has the perfect shooters mentality. Don’t matter what it is. He see’s rim. He thinks it’s going in no matter what. Please don’t ever change
You can tell he wants to shoot before he even gets the ball. Jind of wish JJJ and Santi had some of that

Reactions: tnvols72

VN Store

Back