The Official Xavier @ Tennessee Game Thread (Tues. March 19) (6PM EST SEC NET+)

My family and I were in Knoxville one Christmas and we decided to go to Lynchburg to the distillery. Very cool trip. Took the “Dry County Tour” and saw how it was made.
Kids got back to school and the teacher was asking them what they did over the Christmas break. Our daughter told the class that she learned how to make liquor 🤦
That's hilarious. I'll always grab blantons if I see it, but for an everyday bourbon I really enjoy old forester original batch.

I've stood at the place where he went down.

Stonewall woulda never let Lee send Pickett's men on the charge. I maintain the South literally might have held on long enough to sue for peace if Stonewall hadn't went down.

He was literally generations ahead with his understanding of infantry warfare. Europe didn't listen or learn, leading to millions dead in the trenches 5 decades later.
I walk daily on Lee Drive where the battle of Fredericksburg took place. I also lived in a house across from Stonewall’s death site. Our house where we currently live is on site of Lee’s winter headquarters in 1962.

Reactions: chuckiepoo
Could be considered child abuse. If she was an otherwise good mom, you should however forgive her.
I’d say almost every kid then was subjected to this abuse…I started with regular stirrups then came the ridiculous stirrup socks for a few seasons

Reactions: txbo
I walk daily on Lee Drive where the battle of Fredericksburg took place. I also lived in a house across from Stonewall’s death site. Our house where we currently live is on site of Lee’s winter headquarters in 1962.
😳
I wanna come visit.

I’m gonna have to find your husband a bottle of Stagg.

Reactions: VolGirl81

VN Store

Back