The Dugout - General Topics, Chat, Random Photos and Memes.......No Politics

LOL … Shouting match going on with the Paul Finbaum Show a few minutes ago. Someone named Jim from Al was ranting & raving over another caller that said negative words about him and he was pissed about it.
Somebody tell Jim it’s a lot harder to whistle without teeth.

Only if he pitched for Tennessee. Everyone else is off limits.
Ejections for no reason are happening everywhere honestly. I like sports being tense and competitive. This is the way we played sports since we were in middle school and felt comfortable cussing lol. Why take it away from adults? It’s insane and makes it far less entertaining.

Ejections for no reason are happening everywhere honestly. I like sports being tense and competitive. This is the way we played sports since we were in middle school and felt comfortable cussing lol. Why take it away from adults? It’s insane and makes it far less entertaining.
You don’t even have to cuss to get thrown out nowadays. Umpires are so thin skinned they will throw you out for looking the ball into the glove.

You don’t even have to cuss to get thrown out nowadays. Umpires are so thin skinned they will throw you out for looking the ball into the glove.
Or carry the bat too far down the line on a home run. When I played the catcher and batter messing with each other was just part of the strategy lol

VN Store

Back