The Official #4 Tennessee vs #14 Alabama Game Thread, Saturday 8pm/ESPN

At b Phil’s right now. How long will you be at houndstooth? May slide by before the game.
You know the place eh? Lol. We’re probably gonna head to the arena here in about a half hour or so.

Reactions: knoxvol52
You know the place eh? Lol. We’re probably gonna head to the arena here in about a half hour or so.
Unfortunately so. We just asked for checks here, will try to come in there in the next 15. Will explain my familiarity then 🤣

Reactions: knoxvol52
didn’t see a game thread so i guess ill make it. if yankee vol decides to make one this can be merged or deleted with that being said here’s tonight’s refs.

Reckon we’re screwed then…..

Gonna be 5 on 6 (at least) tonight. Gotta bring our A game and keep composure whenever Pat decides to show his ass.

Control the first four minutes of each half, run them off the 3 pt. line, play the game at our pace and don't allow any extended runs. Do those things and we come out of that hell hole with a W.

Reactions: Just a VolinTears
didn’t see a game thread so i guess ill make it. if yankee vol decides to make one this can be merged or deleted with that being said here’s tonight’s refs.

Pat Adams, worst and most biased ref that there is. And for whatever reason, he and Barnes don’t get along. Makes it doubly tough on the Vols.

You know he’s excited. ESPN prime time. At some point tonight he’ll turn the game into the Pat Adams Show.
Yes, he'll make sure to insert himself into the game-- I wouldn't doubt he'll throw a technical on Barnes because he can.

I was in Otey’s in homewood Alabama, I got a big ole row tide from a fella and I told him “y’all better bring it or we gonna beat dat azz again” with a fist bump. Fun stuff!

Reactions: joshwa and DixieVol

VN Store

Back