Happiness Is ... Being Old, Male and Republican

With our bickering at our lowly level of hell.I wonder how it plays out in the corporate board rooms,political halls of power and on an International basics.Everybody trying to get theirs......With the intent of keeping their "Sheep" in line!

Choices are limited in this world.Ultimately It's Choices not chosen by by the ones doing the choosing.But rather by the one doing the dictating as to policy and the Illusion of choice!

you can choose not to decide, but you still have made a choice--Geddy Lee

70% of all liberals are unhappy? And they wonder why......

Incorrect...that's not what the survey says based on Vols Dad's synopsis (note the VERY happy, not happy)...though I didn't read the study, I would wager that the number of Democrats that say they are unhappy could easily be as high as 40%....

Well, always looking for someone else to fix your problems would make anyone angry, I suppose.

You can break it down futher.Take a look at the owners.

Research it.

The top 5% Of the Forbes 500 own it all.

Large influences from Asia and china as well.

The holding companies for Investment companies That are owed By Insurance companies and International banking and yes, big oil companies plus Microsoft,AOL Time Warner.Gannet news services,Rupert Murdock.
You want more proof you dig futher.

Why are large businesses considered right wing? Several of the CEOs of large financial (e.g. Fortune 500) firms are Democrats. Ditto for other fields. Is Gannet News Service right wing?

I just don't get this.

I wonder why most of the Republicans on this board aren't happier? The majority that post here are not content.

I wonder why most of the Republicans on this board aren't happier? The majority that post here are not content.

Bigger government, unsustainable spending (admitted by Obama) and even more spending on deck in the batters box. I might as well go ahead and mortgage away my daughters future earnings, at least that way she might get some benefit from her work.

Don't do well with sarcasm do you?

unusual_sarcasm_notice.jpg

lets see, work hard for your money, dont want anyone to take whats rightfully yours, investments pay off, retire and enjoy yourself, yah i see why reps are happier

It would probably have something to do with it being 30 years since a true republican ran things.

True bliss is found when you realize that both parties want to separate you from your money. One gives it to the poor (bottom 50%) and one gives it to the rich (top 5%).

True bliss is found when you realize that both parties want to separate you from your money. One gives it to the poor (bottom 50%) and one gives it to the rich (top 5%).

Please explain how, when and for what purpose, ONE DIME of your money has been "given" to me!

Yea, keep believing those giving the money to the poor are getting nothing from it.

So many things wrong with that but most glaring - you define poor as bottom half of the population? Does that mean you would expect someone in the 40th percentile to pay no taxes and/or receive tax credits from the top 5%?

Last edited:

VN Store

Back