UT under potential NCAA investigation for NIL

We got off really light with Pruitt stuff. We were proactive enough to keep the NCAA from asking "the next question"...
Negotiating a favorable deal is the opposite of getting lucky. They also subverted our recruiting for 2 years by keeping it in the headlines and as arguments other coaches could use

Well guess we know what Saban has been doing these last few weeks lol...Him getting his ass kicked 2 years ago and losing Nico really rustled his short man syndrome.If there's any weight to this wouldn't surprise me one bit at all if he's let some information be known tryjn to help out his former school..I'd tell the Ncaa to suck it if we're being honest.
I think Saban was also an accomplice in the Kennedy assasination.

Good gosh man……let it go.

AD White most likely is aware of the allegations. Hopefully he will be proactive and comment to reassure Volnation. Otherwise, silence is deafening and the speculation will spiral out of control.

Plus, I think Jr. Day is soon.

Reactions: Imallvol
I believe that MANY folks are forgetting that the NCAA is an organization made up VOLUNTARILY of member institutions. The real "power" lies within the offices of school presidents. The NCAA can ONLY do what the member schools allow. IMO, most P5 presidents will realize that the NCAA is a dinosaur and will look to spend their money wiser moving forward. That means breaking free of any NCAA regulation and forming their own oversight system.

Reactions: CSVol and Ovol
Smarter than what? Sounds like they feel we didn’t violate any rules.

People on here complaining Spyre not doing anything. Now complaining they’re doing too much. 😂
I didnt word it very well. What I meant was you'd have to hope Spyre was smart enough to not break any rules right after this past investigation we got through. However, it seems like the rules in place are not clear and its all just the wild west right now. And FWIW, I don't complain at all about Spyre.

Reactions: volfeeva
@JustinVol ........hey bud, may need a break from the internet for a few man. Good time to take a lap.

To everyone else, CBS was speculating it's in reference to MULTIPLE sports and in regards to specifically football and Nicos recruitment with Spyre.

My opinion: Tennessee is already stating they did nothing wrong and aren't self reporting anything. I wonder if this wild wild west NIL stuff is too open for interpretation. Since it's multiple sports, I can't imagine #1 that many coaches being shady and #2 Danny White letting us mess up this bad being as we escaped the guillotine and we're on football probation. That's just my opinion on that part.

Got any specifics on how UGA and Bama are using shady NIL practices because from everything I've read, Bama and UGA have 2 of the most conservative NIL programs.
Pipe down, Fido.

RIP UGA X, btw. Hope they can get that bloodline straight. He was a good boy.

Reactions: DirtyDawg
Bama tampered with domani jackson as he was at a 8 am bama practice the day after he entered the portal. Georgia is clean but bama is not
I believe Tenn will come out okay on this one unless there is some really sloppy paperwork that makes it look more pay for play that is known at this time. Imo, tampering is going to be the biggest area whomever ends up enforcing rules will address and then the occasional kid that got screwed over by a NIL deal and wants to talk. My guess is the NCAA will end up looking at Mizzou due to the ability to pay high school kids as well as OM, Colorado and Tamu

Pipe down, Fido.

RIP UGA X, btw. Hope they can get that bloodline straight. He was a good boy.
Uh, UGA X lived 10 yrs which is on the high end for the breed.

Not sure what a staffer driving current players around has to do with NIL.

I'll pipe down now.

VN Store

Back