Recruiting Football Talk VII

@Enki_Amenra do you pay to get faster results? I ran out of my free boosts and it is slow as heck otherwise.
No, mine is unlimited. I use the Bing app. I had to get access to use the beta chat, but that's was a while ago, it should be available to everyone.

This is the homepage on the Bing app. Click the "Co-pilot" button on the bottom and it takes you to AI chat. Then turn on GPT-4.

Screenshots_2024-01-23-16-10-34.pngScreenshots_2024-01-23-16-11-47.png

To me it's not about Final Four appearances,it's the stability Barnes has brought to this program.
NCAA tournament every year ,no shadey recruiting going on..

Coach K went to FF like clockwork for years but his team was always stacked with 5* recruits give Barnes a roster full of 5* every year and his teams go to FF regularly as well..

People bellyaching about FF's at Tennessee tell me how many Tennessee has went to ?
Some people can’t get their feelings out of the way to use logic. Sports media included.

I just think we'll hit on a few more of these high profile guys that we missed on the last 2 cycles with the investigation over and little Nicki retiring.
I do too.
I think our style of recruiting is much better long term than certainly a Texas AM.
Even though their classes have been ranked very high.

Heupel is constantly upgrading via recruiting or transfer portal.
We lost all those DBs and yet it feels like were better there now, with the portal additions, recruitng and just letting the younger guys play during the Bowl Game.

We got Pearce, Ross, Herring, and Joseph at LEO
Thomas, Eason and a lot of big strong guys at DT.
Carter,Telader, and Spillman at LB.
QB room brimming with talent.
WR is absolutely ridiculous on paper.
Got Heard at LT along with Warren and getting Campbell to return at OT.

This team on paper is stronger than the 2022 team imo. And because of Heupels recruting style that should continue. Bringing in the right mentality along with super stars and underrated talented guys led by elite QB play. I like Heupel more and more each season

The great Manning vs Brady debate

Brady is 12-5 vs Manning.

Regular season is 9-2 for Brady.
Playoffs is Peyton 3-2 HTH

I view Manning as greatest regular season QB.

Brady greatest postseason QB although a losing record vs Manning.

The Tiebreaker is Super Bowl rings
Brady has 7, Peyton has 2

Brady has played in 10 Super Bowls quite an accomplishment going 7-3
Peyton has played in 3 going 2-1

This debate will go on for a long time UNTIL Pat MaHomes retires he is on pace to be best ever...
I love Peyton.
I hate Brady.
That’s it.

I do too.
I think our style of recruiting is much better long term than certainly a Texas AM.

We lost all those DBs and yet it feels like were better there now, with the portal additions, recruitng and just letting the younger guys play during the Bowl Game.

This team on paper is stronger than the 2022 team imo. And because of Heupels recruting style that should continue. Bringing in the right mentality along with super stars and underrated talented guys led by elite QB play. I like Heupel more and more each season
We definitely have more quality and depth across the board than the 22 team. I can't wait to see who we have emerge as a new superstar this season.

I do too.

And if some guys develop in key positions, it's top 3 in the SEC. Granted, that's a big if, but let's say 2 or 3 of Umarov, Bussell, Lang, Grant, and Karic really get better at Oline to give us great depth there. Let's say Jakobe Thomas is the great addition we think he is and John Slaughter/Andre Turrentine come along at Safety. Ricky Gibson makes a big jump at CB and Arion Carter/Telander do the same at LB. Some freshmen like Boo and Matthews are ready to contribute.

If those things happen, this team could do big things.

The great Manning vs Brady debate

Brady is 12-5 vs Manning.

Regular season is 9-2 for Brady.
Playoffs is Peyton 3-2 HTH

I view Manning as greatest regular season QB.

Brady greatest postseason QB although a losing record vs Manning.

The Tiebreaker is Super Bowl rings
Brady has 7, Peyton has 2

Brady has played in 10 Super Bowls quite an accomplishment going 7-3
Peyton has played in 3 going 2-1

This debate will go on for a long time UNTIL Pat MaHomes retires he is on pace to be best ever...
Manning played in 4 super bowls.

Basketball School. So they get basketball coaches and basketball players. Let me know when they make a New Year's Six bowl in football and a college baseball world series. You and others won't shut up when Barnes does well in the tournament this year, which I believe he will. You'll talk about how he should have done it before. Barnes may not be the world's greatest tourney coach, but he's a top 5 character in the sport for all the best reasons. Bruce Pearl cannot hold Barne's jock strap from a character perspective. I am sorry you would give that away, but I also know you are not alone.
🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡

Reactions: VolsDoc81TX

VN Store

Back