Recruiting Football Talk VII

I do, but not the reason. Something about PM irritates the crap out of me….. Trey Smith, yea love the dude and glad he’s doing so well. He and my son were in the same class at USJ, I could care less for KC.
Peyton Manning irritates you??? BAN THIS MAN!!!!

(Yes, I know you meant Mahomes.)

Someone needs to explain to Sallee that Bama players and recruits were committed to Saban, and not the school. Don't think it matters when he retired. But hey, if they want to blame timing, they need to start hating on Saban, because he chose the timing.

I do, but not the reason. Something about PM irritates the crap out of me….. Trey Smith, yea love the dude and glad he’s doing so well. He and my son were in the same class at USJ, I could care less for KC.
Agree. Mahomes is obnoxious. Can’t stand his Uber-bro personality or the people around him. My wife is from KC and the Chiefs have been my 2nd favorite team after the Titans, but he makes it tough.

Now that we have Heard and Moi, I’m feeling really good about our 2024 roster. I’d like to see Heupel get a LG out of the portal and an impact Safety. Land those two and I don’t see much in the way of holes on the roster, assuming we can develop some of the younger guys for depth. We may not need the LG anyway if Lampley is what we saw in the bowl game and someone like Bussell or Reddick can step up for depth. Or if Karic becomes what he was supposed to be.

Now that we have Heard and Moi, I’m feeling really good about our 2024 roster. I’d like to see Heupel get a LG out of the portal and an impact Safety. Land those two and I don’t see much in the way of holes on the roster, assuming we can develop some of the younger guys for depth. We may not need the LG anyway if Lampley is what we saw in the bowl game and someone like Bussell or Reddick can step up for depth. Or if Karic becomes what he was supposed to be.
I really hope that Boo can solidify a spot in the secondary as a freshman.

VN Store

Back