LG takes his ball and goes home and then brings it back

Edit Tags Tags
best thread evar, flight of the phoenix, girliness, i am woman hear me roar, lawgator is a drama queen, lawgator took my ball, next on the view, oh hai, oprahgator, pms and its effects, steely dan sucks, thockless cunder, who stole my jorts?, worse than american idol

epic

hahahaha thats hardcore.

Well, its been three years or so and 11,000 posts. I'm going to go ahead and call it a day here.

I've enjoyed it and even met a couple of you in person, all nice folks. I've learned a lot about UT tradition and gotten some good insights from Vols fans on football and other sports. Enjoyed the banter back and forth and discussion of things unrelated to athletics or even to our respective universities.

I've not been to UT. Been to Vandy and even to MTSU, but never to Knoxville. If I get the chance when up that way, I think I'll take a look around.

The Volnation is a great venue and the folks that run it should be proud. Thanks for letting me a part of it for so long.

:censored:

well, its been three years or so and 11,000 posts. I'm going to go ahead and call it a day here.

I've enjoyed it and even met a couple of you in person, all nice folks. I've learned a lot about ut tradition and gotten some good insights from vols fans on football and other sports. Enjoyed the banter back and forth and discussion of things unrelated to athletics or even to our respective universities.

I've not been to ut. Been to vandy and even to mtsu, but never to knoxville. If i get the chance when up that way, i think i'll take a look around.

The volnation is a great venue and the folks that run it should be proud. Thanks for letting me a part of it for so long.

lol.jpg

LG =
22081.jpg

Well, its been three years or so and 11,000 posts. I'm going to go ahead and call it a day here.

I've enjoyed it and even met a couple of you in person, all nice folks. I've learned a lot about UT tradition and gotten some good insights from Vols fans on football and other sports. Enjoyed the banter back and forth and discussion of things unrelated to athletics or even to our respective universities.

I've not been to UT. Been to Vandy and even to MTSU, but never to Knoxville. If I get the chance when up that way, I think I'll take a look around.

The Volnation is a great venue and the folks that run it should be proud. Thanks for letting me a part of it for so long.

On general principle alone, I refuse to let this little piece of drivel fall from the 1st page.

:bs:

LG.GIF

VN Store

Back