Nick Saban Retiring - CONFIRMED

I honestly don’t. We’re no different than other fanbases. We go 11-2 last year and everyone said it was a fluke season. Mizzou goes 11-2 this year and everyone is predicting them to be a playoff candidate next season. I’m over it.
Mizzou will never happen. Drinkshitz doesn’t have to stones for playoff football

Reactions: Proud Army Wife
I honestly don’t. We’re no different than other fanbases. We go 11-2 last year and everyone said it was a fluke season. Mizzou goes 11-2 this year and everyone is predicting them to be a playoff candidate next season. I’m over it.
I think it's because we seem to be more vocal than other fanbases-more engaged. Also, we seem to be overly optimistic about our team, as we should, but it lends itself to other fans making fun of us, and national commentators, for a perpetual state of "being back" yet never actually being back

And that is the stuff that ticks me off

You are probably, didn't think about the age, and the nil, and transfer problems
I mean coaches in college football have it harder now than they ever have. Much harder than NFL coaches. I mean recruiting is 24/7 365. Now with NILits basically pay to play and free agency.

Kiffen would go in a heartbeat if offered. I golf with a lot of "connected" Bama folks (former players, major donors). We saw the news right after we completed our round this evening. They said Bear, Jr. hates Kiffen and therefore Kiff will not be offered the position. Several mentioned Lanning as the top choice, but my money is still on Kiffen. You would have to be an egotistical idiot to follow Saban. Kiffen fits the bill.

Yeah, I don't see Alabama offering as well.

Kiffen would go in a heartbeat if offered. I golf with a lot of "connected" Bama folks (former players, major donors). We saw the news right after we completed our round this evening. They said Bear, Jr. hates Kiffen and therefore Kiff will not be offered the position. Several mentioned Lanning as the top choice, but my money is still on Kiffen. You would have to be an egotistical idiot to follow Saban. Kiffen fits the bill.

It's Kiffin, with two i's.

Reactions: feathersax

VN Store

Back