Nick Saban Retiring - CONFIRMED

Pardon my language but holy ****.

Saban probably decided he'd had enough of this NFL-lite insanity in college. He's been pretty vocal about the damage it's causing. Don't blame him for calling it a day. Glad we got one against him before it was over. Thank God for that at least.

Took an L the last time in Neyland!

JoshHeupelcelebrate.png
So glad we got to beat him before he retired.

With the portal and NIL he couldn't (a) pay under the table for better talent and (b) practice his particular brand of authoritarianism on his players.

He saw the handwriting, and got out.

Let me add...although his legacy is impressive, his only naty since 2017 was in the pandemic year, and thus has an asterisk after it. Although they have been in the naty picture ever since 2017, it just hasn't been the same since Clemson dog whipped them in 2018. IMO.

Mass exodus could benefit the Vols?

Anyone mentions Lane Kiffen yet? I would love to see him bring Alabama back down a notch or three.

Reactions: BanditVol
Any chance we hit on some decommits? You gotta think there is gonna be a handful
I think a lot of that depends on who they hire but you would have to think many players came to play for Nick Saban. You gotta think some players hit the portal if they make a iffy hire.

VN Store

Back