Is The 1/6 Commission Coming?

How are trans women undergoing treatments and surgery different from a caricature? I swear transphobes have 40 IQs
It's funny that you always attack people IQ. There are white people that relate better to the black culture then 600 Billy bob does to being a women. Hence why it's a mental Illness. I'm sorry you not high IQ enough to comprehend the difference..but keep supporting pedos and terroris..I hope you experience everything you support.

It's funny that you always attack people IQ. There are white people that relate better to the black culture then 600 Billy bob does to being a women. Hence why it's a mental Illness. I'm sorry you not high IQ enough to comprehend the difference..but keep supporting pedos and terroris..I hope you experience everything you support.
Guy who thought comparing trans women to blackface was some kind of checkmate, thinks everyone is a pedo and terrorist and wishing that on other people because he’s mad he looks stupid now wants to argue IQ, good luck in life lol

Guy who thought comparing trans women to blackface was some kind of checkmate, thinks everyone is a pedo and terrorist and wishing that on other people because he’s mad he looks stupid now wants to argue IQ, good luck in life lol
I dont think everyone is a pedo and terrorist, just those that you thrown your undying support behind.

The vast majority of Americans dont give 2 craps about Jan 6th, which means most Americans were rolling their eyes at the establishment's performance theater yesterday.

The vast majority of Americans dont give 2 craps about Jan 6th, which means most Americans were rolling their eyes at the establishment's performance theater yesterday.

You are incorrect. 40 percent of the country sees it as it was, a weak ass failed insurrection by a bunch of cry baby whiners exhorted to do so by King Cry Baby Trump.

30 percent are delusional and fail to see it as the last gasp of the resentment politics of their fellow uneducated losers.

30 percent suspect it was bad, but have forgotten how bad it was. They will be reminded. And they will see evidence that Trump promoted it and stop by as it occurred.

You are incorrect. 40 percent of the country sees it as it was, a weak ass failed insurrection by a bunch of cry baby whiners exhorted to do so by King Cry Baby Trump.

30 percent are delusional and fail to see it as the last gasp of the resentment politics of their fellow uneducated losers.

30 percent suspect it was bad, but have forgotten how bad it was. They will be reminded. And they will see evidence that Trump promoted it and stop by as it occurred.

40% of the country are idiots?

Reactions: Boca Vol

Ohh, yeah, if you look at fake news polling. In reality, talk to the average American and probably most wouldnt even know what you were referring to if you ask them about 1/6, of those that do, very few of those care about it.

You live in an alternate reality.

An unarmed insurrection? You all have lost your minds. It was a bunch of things. For some a protest. For some way worse. It wasn't an insurrection.

VN Store

Back