Rose Bowl Game: #1 Michigan vs #4 Alabama (5PM EST, ESPN)

That’s fine to think that everyone has an opinion but at the end of the day they didn’t show up on the big stage when it mattered.

Tennessee didn’t going into the South Carolina game last season. It’s unfortunate but it happens.
I agree

Starting to think the winner of the second semifinal (especially if it’s Texas) should be favored in the title game. Neither of these offenses look good at all.

Wow! It’s amazing what you can do to Alabama when you (A) have players that know how pass cover (B) know how to contain a running quarterback.

I guess I’m pulling for UM bc that means a Bama loss. I’ll then be pulling for the championship vacated if UM wins it all!

My gut tells me that Saban is straightening out the problems for Bama at this very moment though. Likely see a different Tide team on the field in a few.
Michigan better have any wins vacated. Absolute bs if they don’t.

The final score measures which team won a game on a given day, not which team is better. Better teams lose to worse ones often. It’s not a difficult concept.

It actually does indicate who is the better team. There is not another opportunity to show otherwise. Tennessee had a chance to show they were and they failed yet again at Florida. History literally shows Tennessee does not show up at Florida.

Reactions: loservol

VN Store

Back