The Official #21 Tennessee vs. #17 Iowa Citrus Bowl Game Thread, 1:00 PM ET, ABC

I’m starting to think ESPN sent their 3rd string equipment to Orlando and sent the good stuff to the other bowls
Didn’t have a choice.

1st string A/V crew either opted out today or transferred networks. It’s just today’s college football landscape, we’d better get used to it.

Reactions: LadyVolette
The outcome of this game is not in question and Heupel knows it. If I were him I would keep the play calling as simple as possible too. NI is still making his first start and outside of holding the ball a little too long which all freshmen do, he’s playing great. People need to chill
If Keyton kept running Nico is w/o a doubt Citrus Bowl mvp

Nico is playing like a 2nd or 3rd year QB .... unfortunately Coach Halzle is play calling like a true freshman. I thought the biggest problem this year in our pedestrian play calling was because of Joe Milton's inadequacies ... now I'm not so sure. Halzle is going to have to get better to exploit Nico's exceptional talent.
Not to defend Hazle, but when 5 guys are in your QB’s face constantly because the pass protection is garbage, it’s hard for anything to develop.

Reactions: GoVols64 and tbwhhs
Man this team would replace Vandy as the worst team in the SEC. The more I watch the more convinced I am that Alabama will throttle Michigan tonight. It’s 2 different conferences.
Its amazing that Ferentz has parlayed that job into a multimillion dollar life time gig

Reactions: Zues1
We gotta start setting up some screens.
I just mentioned this to my buddy. I never, ever, ever thought I'd be thinking that we need to throw more bubble screens. lol

The running back screens have all been blown up by that blitzing linebacker - obnoxious.

VN Store

Back