The Official #21 Tennessee vs. #17 Iowa Citrus Bowl Game Thread, 1:00 PM ET, ABC

I think they have a really good return guy? Could be wrong. But if they do, I like the move of not giving them a chance at returning one
If that’s true, I get that. But the previous KO to around the 10 is a horrible idea if they have a good returner. Sky kick to the 25 or 30 I can understand.

Big 10 is being exposed big time as usual.

Ohio ST throttled by Missouri.

Penn St ..the most awesome defense ever...gives up 500 yards to Ole Miss.

Vols making Iowa look bad with a freshman QB, makeshift O line, and no secondary.
Yep, but let’s hope Michigan turns that around. Don’t want Bama EVER winning or even being in another NC game.

Kirk will beat his all American punter ass at the half...You got to kick it further. Maybe out of the damn stadium.
His other punter is playing QB..he may swap at the half. 😂

Impressive part for me is Nico had two possessions to see what he was working with and the issues with his own team, then that last possession he just took it all under advisement and carved them to pieces.
That remains to be seen, the game is still young, and the football gods haven't shown their fate dealing hands yet. Winds do change directions, just ask any hurricane, or finicky whirlwind.

VN Store

Back