The Official #21 Tennessee vs. #17 Iowa Citrus Bowl Game Thread, 1:00 PM ET, ABC

Either that or the Big 10 was much worse than anybody thought. They did hold Michigan to less than 300 yards in the championship game. Hmmmm.

Big 10 is being exposed big time as usual.

Ohio ST throttled by Missouri.

Penn St ..the most awesome defense ever...gives up 500 yards to Ole Miss.

Vols making Iowa look bad with a freshman QB, makeshift O line, and no secondary.

Reactions: WiseOlVol
What’s funny is this is basically their same team that won 10 games. No real meaningful transfers. Only one sitting out that I’m aware of.

That’s why we had Pink around here trolling for a few weeks

Reactions: JoeMiltonsAgent
All these B1G teams being rated as the top defenses in the country is such a joke. Penn State was NUMBER 1 and Iowa is NUMBER 5 and they were/are being lit up by the SEC. I'm am so sick of the B1G being overrated every fricken year. Yet, every year the AP voters seem to suffer from amnesia and they will be rated high in the polls once again. The B1G bias is real and always has been. GO SEC and GBO !!!
Yeah I think their D is way over rated.
This doesn't look like #5 ranked Defense that being said we still haven't seen Nico throw it deep yet.
Hopefully we'll see some deep ones

Big 10 is being exposed big time as usual.

Ohio ST throttled by Missouri.

Penn St ..the most awesome defense ever...gives up 500 yards to Ole Miss.

Vols making Iowa look bad with a freshman QB, makeshift O line, and no secondary.
To be fair, Wisconsin is beating LSU… but your point still stands

Reactions: bpalmer28
Glad we got that stop, but was that Telander who flat out whiffed on a tackle attempt on the second down play? That ain't gonna look good on film.

Reactions: bpalmer28

VN Store

Back