Recruiting Football Talk VII

It is a huge deal when it's your QB....especially in their system. The guy that was QBing last night was useless, and they could not do anything with him..the other guy is right and you are too to a degree.

If OSU had a QB worth anything at all they could have maybe at least put a couple scores up.
But OSU fans say Honda McCord sucks and they don't want him so they got what they asked for.

Real talk. Call your shot who wins it all?

Not hopeful crap you'll recant later. Who does everyone believe will win it all?

Then you suck for not having faith they can lose.
I can wear that badge.

If I was picking a team to beat Bama it is TX all day. I think MI folds like a tent. Their team reaction already told that story.

I am actually more.scared TX does win. Do any of you understand the level of ridiculous that school will be if they start clicking? They literally have twice the resources and recruiting base of Bama.

TWICE

My guess one thing is getting rid of automatic qualifiers for conference champions to the playoffs. They also need to fix the transfer windows and I wouldn’t be opposed to going back to national signing day unless you are enrolling a semester early. You have coaches out having to recruit while they should be working on bowl prep.

What a brutal way to lose. Evidence on whether or not he reporter should be easy to find. That OL sure did think he did but who knows.

Either way, take the extra point Dan! I like going for the win on first try but going for it again from the 7? Just take the point and get ready for OT.

Last edited:
What a brutal way to lose. Evidence on whether or not he reporter should be easy to find. That OL sure did think he did but who knows.

Either way, take the extra point Dan! I like going for the win on first down but going for it again from the 7? Just take the point and get ready for OT.
He was ineligible on the line based on alignment anyway. There could have been more than one penalty.

Real talk. Call your shot who wins it all?

Not hopeful crap you'll recant later. Who does everyone believe will win it all?
Not Alabama. That's who I think wins it all. Now stop feeling your sister up and get off the Bama train. You're better than this.

VN Store

Back