Recruiting Football Talk VII

It means it's big, and I mean big!
Yuge.gif

Nobody likes me Oda. You are my onlyest friend. They are all a bunch of meanies. They blame my game thread for our season and then the litter our wonderful forum with their silly responses to these asinine threads. They should all be banished to the FF, or worse the PF.
1703991005717.jpeg

Not sure there is anything the NCAA can do on opt outs. Are they going to force athletes to play in bowl games? They can’t really move the transfer portal window due to semester starting. If you are a sure fire first round pick at a skill position after having a big season, it’s a risk of giving up millions of dollars for a game with no playoff implications. You have to really love your school and teammates. Like Beasley or McCollough. I just really don’t see an answer here.

Reactions: Brillovol and DD4ME
You should have got an email asking you to confirm and create a new login on the new site.

E-mail Info@thevolunteerclub.com and ask for help!

Sorry for my slow reply btw been sick blah
I got it taken care of sir. Will you be at the tailgate? Hopefully you feel better by tomorrow. Big days ahead of us.

In my defense, I posted this at that first possession and had already called for a lopsided matchup.
I don’t care what you already called for.
And if at any point you believed what you posted you deserve to be laughed at.

Anyone that at any time believed this game wasn’t going to be a blow out should be laughed at.

Reactions: DD4ME
Too early to say one way or the other. Definitely having his glow up right now but Gus Bus played for a NC at AUB. Chizik even won one. Think they’re good HCs?

We’ll see if he can sustain over an extended period of time.
True...but Dorkfisht has done a good job...period...just accept it, he is a GOOD coach...I didn't say elite. He has to have a good defensive staff though imo.

Reactions: beneVOLence

VN Store

Back