No mention of practice

Flipdaddy

Haven’t seen or heard anything about how bowl practice is going. Any updates? Anybody sitting out? All I’ve been seeing is recruiting, NIL, 2024 schedule and transfer portal. If anyone has any news, sound off.

Haven’t seen or heard anything about how bowl practice is going. Any updates? Anybody sitting out? All I’ve been seeing is recruiting, NIL, 2024 schedule and transfer portal. If anyone has any news, sound off.
Probaly start hearing something this week I imagine. Game is still 16 days away

Reactions: Flipdaddy
Those extra practices are key. At least that is what we have been told.

Today was the first practice and it was not open to the media, nor was there a press conference.

10/12 early enrollees participated but they’re not expected to play.

Mathews, Boo, Goree, Merk, Staley, Farook, Perry, Ginther, Satterwhite, & Anderson all were at practice today.

Lewis and Lindstrom are supposed to meet them in Orlando because they’re still in school.

That’s the only tidbits from practice that VQ has. Pretty sure it was closed to the media.

Today was the first practice and it was not open to the media, nor was there a press conference.
The biggest news I am waiting on is what early enrollees were there. Hopefully Boo suited up and we can quit worrying about him to Colorado.
EDIT: looks like Volfrombama answered my question while I was typing. Thanks dude!!! 😂

10/12 early enrollees participated but they’re not expected to play.

Mathews, Boo, Goree, Merk, Staley, Farook, Perry, Ginther, Satterwhite, & Anderson all were at practice today.

Lewis and Lindstrom are supposed to meet them in Orlando because they’re still in school.

That’s the only tidbits from practice that VQ has. Pretty sure it was closed to the media.

These 15 practices plus Spring Practice are VITAL for freshman to be able to play in their first year

These 15 practices plus Spring Practice are VITAL for freshman to be able to play in their first year
I have no clue if any of these guys can break the 2 deep in 24, BUT, if anyone has the ability, Its Matthews. He is smooth as a baby’s bottom and makes it look effortless.

I suggest anyone that has not watched his high hudl to stop whatever youre doing and do it.

Its hard to think he wont be on the field 4-5 snaps a game next year.

I'd just like to know if "The Zookeeper" was at Practice...?

IMG_2843.jpg

VN Store

Back