Recruiting forum off topic thread (no politics, covid, or hot button issues)

Wtf is going on in this thread

There are certain things that should be considered "Off Topic" and belong here. There are other things that should never see the light of day here, or anywhere else on the interwebs. Ever. Like a woman eating animal poo. Posters need not post that. Nobody needs or should want to see that.

There are certain things that should be considered "Off Topic" and belong here. There are other things that should never see the light of day here, or anywhere else on the interwebs. Ever. Like a woman eating animal poo. Posters need not post that. Nobody needs or should want to see that.
Here's a pear salad for you:

1701219405909.png

The guy married to the waffle stomper considers himself lucky now.

i said plebes, not serfs

Jive Airplane GIF - Jive Airplane Movie - Discover & Share GIFs

We bring so much to this board. We should run for VN Dalai Lama. Honestly @Weezer isnt living up to his billing anymore.
@Weezer is too busy fightin folks at the Papermill WH to uphold his duties as the self-appointed VN Dalai Lama. Should be stripped of the title and remanded to the FF for a period of 90 days.

@Weezer is too busy fightin folks at the Papermill WH to uphold his duties as the self-appointed VN Dalai Lama. Should be stripped of the title and remanded to the FF for a period of 90 days.
Self-appointed??? I was reincarnated into the title. I was General Neyland in my former life.

VN Store

Back