The Official #18 Tennessee vs. #1 Georgia Game Thread, 3:30 PM ET, CBS

That’s what I thought and I agree. I’m so sick of freshman 5 stars getting a chance elsewhere, but never TN. He’s going to have no experience next year, and if we go 7-5 or less, we’ll lose recruits. I don’t understand why Heupel hasn’t given up on the Milton experience at this point. It’s infuriating.

I don't see us losing to Vandy but that might be the only team this team has the confidence and execution to beat right now.

The new selfie is a winner. The last one still tops.

Reactions: Proud Army Wife
I actually respect Huepel for that. It shows that he won't give up on a guy. Recruits coming in see that and respect that. Nico will be more well polished. This experiment with Milton didn't pan out the same as Hooker. I'm rooting for the guy,but it is what it is. I'll continue to root for the guy until he's finished. It's frustrating.... Not to mention it ain't all on the offense.... This Defense has now laid and egg two straight games. Banks might not be back next week.
Nico should've played the UTSA game, the UVA game and the UCONN game. He isn't redshirting. If it wasn't for the money he would transfer.

Reactions: Pennheel
Silliness. Now, I’m concerned with lack of adjustments and I don’t care for our defensive schemes, but Heup deserves more time. We will know more about Josh during Nico’s jr yr as Heup’s players will be Freshmen-seniors.

Yea…and we’re signing some good talent but we need some serious talent in the trenches and at DB…Heupel’s O requires a really good QB and I hope Nico is the guy next year

So two weeks in a row he’s gone for a FG in a blowout and missed. Dude is a total Beta and needs a testosterone boost.

Starting to question if hype has what it takes to be a successful SEC coach.
Do you like 6-6 and 7-5 seasons? Last season looking more and more like a fluke. I know one thing he will have to make some changes on his coaching staff

VN Store

Back