The Official #13 Tennessee @ #14 Missouri Game Thread, 3:30 PM ET, CBS

Yes, I realize that Milton has not sucked today as you say but I also know that Milton has not been the game changer that Hendon was or that Milrose is. Do you want a Milton type player next year and after?
I want year 3 to not be trash performances from the rest of the units in big games having to still use the previous coaches talent to reach 8-4.

Joe has thrown the ball well and played a good game. Why start Nico?

Offensive play calling at this point is the problem. Joe is throwing well enough to win. When any decent team comes in to stop the run, and you continue trying to run and its not effective, it's time to pass and set up the run.

Reactions: Lekvolrrah
Mizzou come in with a game plan to stop the run no matter what. Even when they loaded the box, we still tried to run it. Heupel was out coached this game. When Wright was struggling you still keep
Putting him in. You get your a$$ whooped entire first half but yet don’t change anything. Time for basketball seaosn

I'd fire Tim Banks and start Nico the rest of the year.. They're losing next week and the 3rd string guy could probably beat Vandy..
Ehhh... might not be a bad idea at this point. I'm usually not a "throw him out there and see what he can do" kind of guy, but we're not playing for the East (kind of a long shot anyway) or a NY6 bowl. At this point it's 8-4 and the Gator or Citrus Bowl, so we might as well.

Yes, I realize that Milton has not sucked today as you say but I also know that Milton has not been the game changer that Hendon was or that Milrose is. Do you want a Milton type player next year and after?
News flash. You aren’t getting a hooker every year. We haven’t seen that level in 30 years

Reactions: GroverCleveland

VN Store

Back