Recruiting Football Talk VII

Oklahoma state might have had the best season turn around we’ve seen in a while. Got destroyed by South Alabama and lost to Iowa state and now has a really good chance to finish 10-2 and play for the B12 championship
Will be funny when they jump in front of us yet they have way worse losses.

Reactions: Glitch
That's why I didn't waste my time. It's really sad what Birmingham has done to football.
They think it’s maximizing ratings and money by doing this??? Maybe for the fanbases of those 2 teams but it’s ruining it for everyone else! If there was fair whistle all the time, then think what the product would be and ratings and money. It would be even more. They are pushing losing a ton of fans who love college football because of the extreme bias.

If teams fell in love with Anthony Richard's measurables, it's hard for me to imagine they won't fall in love with Milton's measurables. Someone will think they can "fix" him.
And the thing is Joe Milton is a lot better than Anthony Richardson coming out of College. But AR15 was younger. I think our offense hurts QB’s draft stock a little tho

Reactions: gainesvol82
The officiating really takes a lot of the enjoyment out of following the sport. I have no doubt that if we are somehow competitive against Georgia we will get jobbed. Same as all in conference games against playoff contenders.

Not to mention the unwritten rule changes (read emphasis) put in place to shovel more commercials into a time slot.

I find myself watching a lot less non-tennessee games because of this stuff and I wonder if it will eventually hurt the sport of if they can just keep at it with no consequences.

My DraftKings site has Tennessee and mizzou as the 330 game
Hope that’s just a placeholder. I don’t see CBS passing up a top ten matchup with the chance for Gary to salivate over UGA for 4 hours.

Hoping and expecting the ESPN 7PM slot with LSU-UF in the 7:30PM SECN slot. Just hoping we play better on the road than we have at times this year. At least Colombia isn’t a very hostile environment.

If CBS does go to UGA this week, then our game vs Georgia wont be a CBS game because I think max amount of games you can be on one tv station is 5 games and they already have 4

If we come out giving the wr’s a 10 yard cushion each play again then I will want banks and Martinez fired 😂 we can’t complain about lack of pass rush if the wr’s have that kind of cushion each play, it will allow the underneath stuff to be wide open every play like UK

Yeah that’s absolutely not a horse collar. Player has to be to pulled backwards or sideways.
That is not part of the rule. If you grab the back or side of the shoulder pads or the nameplate area (it doesn’t even have to be inside) and abruptly pull down the ball carrier, it is a penalty. The rule expanded in 2017.

That play is an unequivocal horse collar penalty.

VN Store

Back