Alabama - 1 penalty 5 yards

EaglesVols91

They hold all the time and they also get no PI calls when they do something worse than we did yet they call PI on us. I’m tired of the biased refs. It’s one thing if they call the game down the middle or if TN would ever have a big game where the calls go our way, but we never do

Get these geriatric idiots off the field and replace them with younger guys, or better yet just call the game using technology instead of relying on these ancient relics

They hold all the time and they also get no PI calls when they do something worse than we did yet they call PI on us. I’m tired of the biased refs. It’s one thing if they call the game down the middle or if TN would ever have a big game where the calls go our way, but we never do

Get these geriatric idiots off the field and replace them with younger guys, or better yet just call the game using technology instead of relying on these ancient relics

I usually try not to mention refs, but it was really bad this game. We have to be able to overcome it though.

The "fair catch" was the turning point. If it's a fair catch inside the 25, it goes to the 25. Did they call it delay of game?
The rule is that if another player, other than the one that catches the kickoff, signals for a fair catch, the ball is dead where it is caught. But I didn’t see a fair catch signal given.

The rule is that if another player, other than the one that catches the kickoff, signals for a fair catch, the ball is dead where it is caught. But I didn’t see a fair catch signal given.
Interesting.Thanks.

VN Store

Back