'24 MO WR Ryan Wingo (Texas commit)

Have you seen their schedule? Count on it.

USCjr, @ uga, tenn, uf, @ ark. 8-4 at best.

They barely beat: mtsu, ksu, memphis.

Their best win is over kentucky.

They are last years USCjr, but without any marquee wins.
Doesn’t mean they aren’t playing good football. They are.

8-4 is not bad for Mizzou. It wouldn't surprise me if they went 9-3 even. The only for sure loss left for them is Georgia. SEC isn't going to let them beat Georgia. We have to play them at home. And officiating has been bad this year. I think we should win. But I could see the game being called in a way that we don't.

But SCar is 2-4. Arky is 2-5. Both are very beatable. Both are also capable of playing above their record. Florida is 5-2, but they're really not that good. And it's at Mizzou. So who knows what happens?

8-4 is not bad for Mizzou. It wouldn't surprise me if they went 9-3 even. The only for sure loss left for them is Georgia. SEC isn't going to let them beat Georgia. We have to play them at home. And officiating has been bad this year. I think we should win. But I could see the game being called in a way that we don't.

But SCar is 2-4. Arky is 2-5. Both are very beatable. Both are also capable of playing above their record. Florida is 5-2, but they're really not that good. And it's at Mizzou. So who knows what happens?
We talking about the same Mizzou?
1697684780836.gif

The SEC isn’t going to let them beat UGA? Jesus man you cannot be serious with this tinfoil hat BS.

Mizzou will lose to us and SC.

I get what you’re saying, but it’s mizzou, so I’ll take the under. Music city bowl against undefeated liberty.

Reactions: BlinghamptonVol

Unfortunately MTSU can’t stop beating themselves or my Blue Raiders would’ve won 😅

The SEC isn’t going to let them beat UGA? Jesus man you cannot be serious with this tinfoil hat BS.
Yes he’s serious. You watch…there will be a split second questionable call mid way thru the 2nd quarter that goes against Missouri and if it hasn’t been called that way Missouri might’ve scored and if they scored they probably would’ve gained more momentum to tie the score and that would’ve made them pumped up to pull the upset and GA would’ve then collapsed and therefore we can know beyond a doubt that the SEC is trying to rig it in Georgia’s favor.

You watch and learn.

Mizzou NIL law going to save Dorky’s job.
the state law apparently isnt a factor here. it incentivizes early commitment. but here we are 2 weeks from November with him no closer to committing anywhere.

maybe its a pure dollar thing. but it still seems like Texas at least would be able to outbid Mizzou even if Mizzou is being selective.

How many times has AP said we lead or I think it’s TN and the recruit goes elsewhere? Nobody really knows anything anymore. It’s all just a guess.

You’re just grasping at straws with this specific recruit. We have not had any momentum since June. AP has now come out and said directly it’s Missouri. A Texas insider has flipped his prediction on On3 from Texas to Missouri. Absolutely nothing points to Wingo still being a real possibility here. We probably wouldn’t be targeting other receivers like Chaz Wiggins if we thought Wingo was an option.

You’re just grasping at straws with this specific recruit. We have not had any momentum since June. AP has now come out and said directly it’s Missouri. A Texas insider has flipped his prediction on On3 from Texas to Missouri. Absolutely nothing points to Wingo still being a real possibility here. We probably wouldn’t be targeting other receivers like Chaz Wiggins if we thought Wingo was an option.
yes we would. you can never stop recruiting. especially at a position where you are taking multiple players.

That’s not my point. I mean this guy has been all over the map.
True, he has been all over the map, but that map hasn't realistically included Tennessee in quite a while. I applaud you holding onto hope until the final whistle in this one, but I don't think it's exactly reasonable to exile anyone to Negavol Island who may have waved the proverbial white flag on Wingo either. There is literally no evidence to suggest we are still in this race.

Reactions: LaagerVol
yes we would. you can never stop recruiting. especially at a position where you are taking multiple players.

We’re likely landing Mikell and already have Matthews and Staley. If we were landing Wingo as well after taking 4 WR’s last year, I don’t think we’d be targeting Wiggins. Regardless, the point is that we’re not getting Wingo.

Reactions: Glitch
It’s always about the money in the end especially if the family struggles financially. You can’t fault anyone that takes the money. It’s always been that way in all endeavors with few exceptions.

Reactions: SugarCC
It’s always about the money in the end especially if the family struggles financially. You can’t fault anyone that takes the money. It’s always been that way in all endeavors with few exceptions.
For a school like Mizzou, it will cause problems, because they pay a select few a huge payday, and the rest get a lot less.

It's different than us, honestly, we have a deeper pool and a better NIL org.

Reactions: BigBadVol

VN Store

Back