Our 12th man........Neyland Stadium!!

This is by far toughest game of the year so far for the VOLS. Neyland has to be rocking this Saturday. Make it so loud that their ears bleed orange!!!
There are many ways to make noise besides yelling especially if you lose your voice.
stomp your feet on bleachers
clap
rattle keys
smack any aggie fans near you

There are many ways to make noise besides yelling especially if you lose your voice.
clap
rattle keys
If you focus on yelling (smooth) rather than screaming (rough) that will help with longevity as well. Think Tarzan/George of the Jungle.

If you focus on yelling (smooth) rather than screaming (rough) that will help with longevity as well. Think Tarzan/George of the Jungle.

This. It helps to think of the crowd as a team, and the noise is a product of the team's constant participation. We all work together to create that oppressive blanket of noise, and the volume in a particular moment is less important than the constant production of sound that disrupts the opposing team's communication. Different octaves, different notes, different tones - it's all good, the crowd's got that covered - the goal is simply to fill in that wall of noise with every kind of sound we've got.

clap
rattle keys
I was in section ZZ for South Carolina and I thought the feet stompers were going to bring the whole stadium down 😆 feeling the section rumble was a bit unsettling

This is by far toughest game of the year so far for the VOLS. Neyland has to be rocking this Saturday. Make it so loud that their ears bleed orange!!!

The Vol Shop is missing a golden marketing opportunity by not making a slogan and selling merchandise with this slogan on the front of tee shirts and hats and sweat shirts, etc.

Hard to compete with THESE girls...

Lol...I think the 2nd yell leader from the left is my friend's kid. Yell leaders only work when they're in their own stadium with lots of Aggies. They're no match for a full, rockin' Neyland Stadium! Go Vols!

Do they REQUIRE you to do this stuff? WAAAAY too much work for me. I didn't even like line dancing.

The dudes in the video don't even explain everything in their "cheers" before their little practice dances. How do their crowds know when to start paying attention to all that gyrating and flailing around?

I'm pretty sure you could just go out there and start flossing and you'd still get their crowds to give mostly the same responses.

Reactions: jeff1vol
At Florida game last year and SC game this year, many around me stood , but never yelled. Most were young adults. Don't know why they come.

Reactions: RTVFL89
We need to have the place rockin' for sure and put on a good show for their fans. Their stadium and atmosphere was pretty impressive in 2016. Their fans were gracious winners and I hope we can be the same to them Saturday night.

Without the "Google" (or other such tool), who did A&M play when the "12th Man" became a thing?

VN Store

Back