'24 MS DL Kamarion Franklin (Ole Miss commit)

You have to spend the money wise still. A&M spent wildly and that class hasn’t done squat yet. You still have to get players that want to win and are willing to work. It’s a combo of things. Many players and parents still care about academics and other things. Yes some players are looking to see what they can get, but for some of them money isn’t the only thing. Not all recruitments are the same. And players have always made money, but most do not make big bucks. But more can capitalize now on NIL but the majority of players aren’t going to make huge money at this point. That’s why other factors will always be in play. GBO!
A&M took and paid for anyone that had talent. Didn’t take into consideration on whether they are a good fit to the culture of the team and program. A locker room cancer can kill team chemistry. I think UT is doing it right.

A&M took and paid for anyone that had talent. Didn’t take into consideration on whether they are a good fit to the culture of the team and program. A locker room cancer can kill team chemistry. I think UT is doing it right.

They had players smoking weed in the Locker Room at the South Carolina game. I would say that's an issue

I'm talking about TX AM players smoking weed on the road at South Carolina in year 5 of Jimbo Fisher. Not TN players.

tbf, It wouldn't surprise me if our defense had been high for that game.

Heck, maybe that's Beamer's secret sauce, just leave a stash in the visitor's locker room while the grounds crew makes the field kick up sand like they are playing in the Sahara.

I'm talking about TX AM players smoking weed on the road at South Carolina in year 5 of Jimbo Fisher. Not TN players.
I was about to say…ha ha. I hadn’t heard the TN players smoking weed story. I knew there was a ton that went down with us during the SC game. I knew some but I don’t claim to know all so I thought you might have heard of TN players doing it.

1689088452894.png

Why did Franklin drop like 200 spots in the latest On3 ranking. Everyone else has him as a 5 star or fringe 5 star? I guess this means On3 thinks he's still trending here. If he were leaning to UGA or Bama would probably be top 5.

Reactions: LittleVol
View attachment 562331

Why did Franklin drop like 200 spots in the latest On3 ranking. Everyone else has him as a 5 star or fringe 5 star? I guess this means On3 thinks he's still trending here. If he were leaning to UGA or Bama would probably be top 5.

Except they made a UT commit the #1 player in the country last year - the only service to do so. Sorta deflates your argument.

Except they made a UT commit the #1 player in the country last year - the only service to do so. Sorta deflates your argument.
I'm not actually saying that On3 hates us per se. But, just wondering if he had a bad camp or workout or something. Really weird in the offseason. I could understand drastic moves in October after you see some senior film.

Reactions: Woodlawn VOL
I'm not actually saying that On3 hates us per se. But, just wondering if he had a bad camp or workout or something. Really weird in the offseason. I could understand drastic moves in October after you see some senior film.

Clicks. They’re just looking for clicks. Not much reason to love anyone very much in off-season but that would mean people wouldn’t click to see updates

Maybe I always default to looking at the Industry Ranking. But, it's still weird that he's ranked so much lower on On3.

Not really, they have a different evaluation of him. It’s not uncommon for recruits’ rankings to not be in consensus. Pretty sure Ross is only a 5 on 247 for example.

If every site agreed with each other, what’s the point in having separate services?

View attachment 562331

Yep no way he gets moved down if he’s going to one of those other two. Watch those 3 star DL UGA commits get massive bumps too. It’s coming.

VN Store

Back