'24 MO EDGE Kellen Lindstrom (Tennessee)

Knowing basic match and roster management is something only I could come up with? It was a simple and reasonable question. Taking this guy likely means one of two or possibly both things or a third. Either Gentle is getting a git shirt, the staff has received word from Fountain that he’s going to Diet USC, or the staff is very bad at roster management. Taking 6-7 defensive linemen that are all HS kids is horrible roster management and is something I’ve yet to see happen with a program worth a damn. I could completely understand taking 5 and 1-2 from the transfer portal, but 7 out of HS is preposterous

He's a 4 star player ranked 228 in the country on the composite.

The composite ranking is arguably the most important ranking for stargazers like YOU.
What's wrong with this kid??

Knowing basic match and roster management is something only I could come up with? It was a simple and reasonable question. Taking this guy likely means one of two or possibly both things or a third. Either Gentle is getting a git shirt, the staff has received word from Fountain that he’s going to Diet USC, or the staff is very bad at roster management. Taking 6-7 defensive linemen that are all HS kids is horrible roster management and is something I’ve yet to see happen with a program worth a damn. I could completely understand taking 5 and 1-2 from the transfer portal, but 7 out of HS is preposterous
It is a true challenge to determine whether your ignorance is exceeded by your arrogance or vice versa.

Maybe they took this kid because they evaluated his talent, potential, character, etc and determined he was someone they could develop into a great player?

Not sure what this kid's 40 is. but he seems to be the fastest dude on either side of the field in high lights.

He just flashed different.
- great use of hands already
- light on his feet.
- Runs like an athletic TE and not a lumbering DL
- plays REALLY hard

They play different positions (sort of) but I like this kid more than Ross from Alabama.
Ross needs way more intensity.

Not sure what this kid's 40 is. but he seems to be the fastest dude on either side of the field in high lights.

He just flashed different.
- great use of hands already
- light on his feet.
- Runs like an athletic TE and not a lumbering DL
- plays REALLY hard

They play different positions (sort of) but I like this kid more than Ross from Alabama.
Ross needs way more intensity.
One of the recruiting sites or Hudl say 4.75.

Reactions: LittleVol
That's not bad. Especially if he plays at that speed.
Just a guess but he may end up putting on 40-50 lbs and being a DE. His highlights show him pursuing and playing down the line well.

He also tattoos guys. Seems like one of those guys who just get that extra burst right as he makes contact.

Reactions: LittleVol
South Carolina is ahead of Tennessee in recruiting for 2024 and have the top rated o lineman and the top rated d lineman for 2025 lined up. As much as I dislike Beamer he is currently outrecruiting us. DC to South Carolina is where he is making hay.
Way to early to worry about something like this. We are in on players that Bama, UGA, and OSU are after. Other than the instate O-lineman and the WR that flipped to them, we aren’t even in on the same players. And 2025? Let’s see what happens before they get crowned

Just a guess but he may end up putting on 40-50 lbs and being a DE. His highlights show him pursuing and playing down the line well.

He also tattoos guys. Seems like one of those guys who just get that extra burst right as he makes contact.
Yup. be about 6'5 270 at SDE and absolutely being a constant stress point against the offense.
And he looks just naturally freak strong!

Reactions: sjt18
Just studied his film. High motor kid with sneaky athleticism. Gym rat. Student of the game. First one there, last one to leave. Very intelligent player. I see flashes of JJ Watt/Julien Edelman in his game.
Now that must be some film!

VN Store

Back