Melvin Goins Signs with Vols

Our staff appears Hell bent on wasting a scholarship on a mediocre Juco guard.

Man, if we're gonna sign a JuCo guard, I'd at least prefer to get a guy who washed out of Bama instead of Ball State.

Merely judging by the competition for his services, I'm going to take a walk on the shaky limb and say his definition of "point guard" is chucking up random threes, driving uncontrollably to the basket only to get fouled and hit 1/2 every single time, can only pass the ball to someone else standing behind the 3 point line instead of inside or in good transition lanes, and plays sloppy joe defense.

But that's probably just me recounting the past year at the position.

Are you trying to be the fastest ever to 2,000 posts!LOL:crazy:

off topic: i dont mind him posting, hes one of the few people i consider an insider on here.

on topic: daniel west will play next season
Posted via VolNation Mobile

off topic: i dont mind him posting, hes one of the few people i consider an insider on here.

on topic: daniel west will play next season
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Your off topic also!Mind your own business!I was joking with the mad poster!

Our staff appears Hell bent on wasting a scholarship on a mediocre Juco guard.

Medicore at best. I watched this kid play more than once and I can definitely say this will be a waste of a scholly. We would be better served to move Chism to PG and keep the scholly.

I am hoping that the big center that kentucky had or john hood ask out of there scholly and we scoop one of them up.

VN Store

Back