Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude, that happens any time UT is good at anything. Other teams' fans rejoice when we're down in any sport. That's why we Tennessee fans are insufferable when we're good. We keep receipts.
Yeah….. we never do that…. As I spent a good portion of my day reading a gator board meltdown over losing so many coaches here recently. 😂

February 25, 1964

-f66ad27d4b2cd486.JPG

Challenger Cassius Clay throws a straight left to the face of Charles "Sonny" Liston in third round of their heavyweight championship fight at Convention Hall in Miami Beach, Fla., on Feb. 25, 1964. The 22-year-old Clay, of Louisville, Ky., defeated Liston in a technical knockout to become the world heavyweight champion.

February 25, 1964

-f66ad27d4b2cd486.JPG

Challenger Cassius Clay throws a straight left to the face of Charles "Sonny" Liston in third round of their heavyweight championship fight at Convention Hall in Miami Beach, Fla., on Feb. 25, 1964. The 22-year-old Clay, of Louisville, Ky., defeated Liston in a technical knockout to become the world heavyweight champion.
Artist versus Brawler.

I don’t think that’s it. They punished us for that already, according to the article. There was probably something we weren’t telling them, but we got snitched on, and they’re coming down harder because we hid it if I had to guess.
There may be something Vitello hid, which is why White is punishing him. But the NCAA hasn't done anything but rule Maui ineligible.

Ha! Spent many hours over at friends houses. Loved throwing proximity mines in a hallway and watching my friends screen as he walked into my trap.

I was a god on Complex + proximity mines. I also mastered strafing with the C buttons while my friends ran around feebly solely with the joystick.

What a random, arbitrary rule.
If that is the reason…. Tennessee knew the rules…. My daughter transferred schools at a much lower level and she wasn’t allowed to step foot on campus until each step was checked out…. I read an article( tried to find it again but can’t) last night that said we self reported the violation and hinted that TV’s suspension may not be ncaa related but university related…. Take that that with a grain of salt but found it interesting.

If that is the reason…. Tennessee knew the rules…. My daughter transferred schools at a much lower level and she wasn’t allowed to step foot on campus until each step was checked out…. I read an article( tried to find it again but can’t) last night that said we self reported the violation and hinted that TV’s suspension may not be ncaa related but university related…. Take that that with a grain of salt but found it interesting.
I'm sure its University related hence the concern.

Grade of slaw taken.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back