‘23 CA QB Nicholaus Iamaleava (Tennessee)

Not a recruit anymore. Can these guys have a thread on main forum?
There is no "main forum". Posters who dig the team building aspects of the program tend to flock in this forum. Players and their development are included. If you want to kick him in the nuts? The Football Forum is available.

Im sitting down eating before the game. A woman comes up asking to sit down. Turns out it’s nico’s parents. Chat it up with mom & dad for like 20 min….. 🤯🤯🤯. I dont wanna doc myself, so i blacked myself out.
View attachment 527750
Looking at dad and people are worried about Nico being able to add size to his frame….. lol

Im sitting down eating before the game. A woman comes up asking to sit down. Turns out it’s nico’s parents. Chat it up with mom & dad for like 20 min….. 🤯🤯🤯. I dont wanna dox myself, so i blacked myself out.
View attachment 527750
Btw anyone tell you that you resemble one of those hell demon’s from the movie Ghost?

There is no "main forum". Posters who dig the team building aspects of the program tend to flock in this forum. Players and their development are included. If you want to kick him in the nuts? The Football Forum is available.
Been a bit of nut kicking I this forum as well

Im sitting down eating before the game. A woman comes up asking to sit down. Turns out it’s nico’s parents. Chat it up with mom & dad for like 20 min….. 🤯🤯🤯. I dont wanna dox myself, so i blacked myself out.
View attachment 527750
You look like an old banana.

Nico's Dad is a large human.

VN Store

Back