Most under-rated Vol

jcvannoy

Who is the most under-rated team player in vol history?? (the Dane Bradshaw of the gridiron)

My pick Bill Duff

Who is the most under-rated team player in vol history?? (the Dane Bradshaw of the gridiron)

My pick Bill Duff

I would say Cedrick Wilson........i mean, who really knew he woudl be THAT good in the NFL??

I will have to go with Bill Duff as well. Undersized (from what I remember) and huge heart for the program. Pancaked Orlando Pace and stopped Eddie George, who won the Heisman that year, for a loss on 4th and goal in the down pour game at the Citrus Bowl. That is the one memory that sticks out to me no matter what.

Billy Ratliff.

Dude had some serious knee problems and still busted ass in 98. Never really hear about him when people start rapping off war stories of 98.

in recent history, i don't think rashad baker gets enough credit. nobody ever talks about him much, but i thought he was a very good safety.

Last edited:
Billy Ratliff, JJ McCleskey, Craig Faulkner, Greg Amsler, Jason Parker, Fred White, Shawn Bryson, Chad Clifton, Spencer Riley, Nilo Silvan, Raymond Austin

Billy Ratliff, JJ McCleskey, Craig Faulkner, Greg Amsler, Jason Parker, Fred White, Shawn Bryson, Chad Clifton, Spencer Riley, Nilo Silvan, Raymond Austin

Mose Phillips.......I saw that guy almost single-handedly destroy Florida in the pouring rain.....what a baller :rock:

VN Store

Back