Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really think we can beat UGA too.
Yes they were better, but tv showed Hooker missed guys tonight. Also run more screen stuff and slow down their pass rush. I dont want to say Heup did, but I kinda wonder if he saved some stuff for a possible re match.
Not a chance he held something back.

Loss is 95% on Hooker.
It's a team sport. Stop this stuff. Unsettled in the pocket because the line didn't perform like they have been. Needed more time because the receivers were taking longer to get clear. Backs missing blitzers. It's not 95% on Hooker. Georgia just played a nearly flawless game.

You got to play perfect to beat a team like Georgia at home and Tennessee was far from perfect. It is what it is. Regroup and win out. Love this team.
You really don’t. We held them to 27, exactly what we wanted to do. Henson missed a ton of open receivers (both with overthrows and reads) and held on to the ball for fifteen years the other plays. Defense played good enough to win. Got two turnovers. Hooker cost us the game.

It's a team sport. Stop this stuff. Unsettled in the pocket because the line didn't perform like they have been. Needed more time because the receivers were taking longer to get clear. Backs missing blitzers. It's not 95% on Hooker. Georgia just played a nearly flawless game.
Not even close to accurate. The team did more than enough. Hooker absolutely cost us the game.

he sucked when he was here is 2016. Ga celebrated when he got fired and for the same reason
They got drafted in spite of him

He was co-DC at Georgia. He produced Cam Sutton and Moseley. Just got 3 drafted at UCF and turned Jackson and Taylor into pros. Must be a lucky man. He’s not the best, but he’s not bad either. We need more players.

I kinda thought we'd have to play pretty close to perfect to win, we not only didn't do that we play down.

OL got punked, some sacks are on slow developing routes (play calling) and Hooker not being willing to throw it away. But false starts killing momentum, 2.2 YPC rushing...and even without counting sacks only 3.2 YPC. Our biggest play was 28 yards to Hyatt. We did the one thing we couldn't do, gave Kirby an early lead. Played right into their hands. They scored 3 points and gained just 72 yards in the 2nd half and still won by 14.

27-13 on the road to the reigning champions is not a bad loss on paper. How it happened isn't helpful, but if we do our jobs and smoke our last 3 opponents and Georgia beats Bama then we are 11-1 with a 27-13 loss on the road to the #1 team.

I want a rematch on a neutral field. We're the hunters again.

Yyyyeeeessss!!!

Sorry but as much as I love Hooker, he played his worst game in two seasons tonight... held the ball, wouldn't throw it away, took sacks when they weren't needed, overthrew everyone and their grandmother, made bad reads and decisions, danced and went out of bounds or down too early instead of running north south... when he watches the tape he will see how many open WR's he missed, even right down to the last series...

Ga's defense dominated us, with elite talent we just don't have right now...

Ga's offense exploited our weak ass secondary and made 3 big plays to win

We killed drives with penalties--- the first of the game there were two BS penalties, but it killed our drives and we couldn't get the TD--- we didn't take advantage of the turnover and it changed the tone of the game, it gave GA too much confidence the first half.

As bad as we played, if Hooker could have just made good throws at the end of the game after the rain stopped, we'd have made it a one possession game and gone out with our heads high...

Hopefully we learn and rebound... Hooker has a lot to adjust this week...

I really hope our injuries are minor (I know Small will be out) or Mizz and SC will smell blood.

Reactions: TurnoverTrashCan
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back