8-0 Officially Georgia Week

Better just settle for the Oconee River.
I was gonna suggest that, but I'd rather see them in Lanier. It already has the haunted stories, this would add to it if we kill Georgia 🤣

Reactions: Ratvol
Obvious assumption is that Game Day will be in Athens. How often have they covered the same team 3 times in a single season?

Reactions: Jeff Clark
Visiting Team Sections are available in 101-103, 144, and the entire 600 level.

Last edited:
The opening spread for this game is Georgia --10.5

I say that will come down a lot. Some Georgia doofus posted that we were a 10.5 point favorite. Nope--the opposite. A much bigger spread
than I would have thought--but then I've not seen Georgia play. They will have to be the first team to cover our receivers to win this game, methinks.

Georgia's best LB apparently, Nolan, has a separated shoulder and there is a major question if he will play or not. I get the sense
he is their best pass rusher.

Georgia fans are not brimming with confidence about this game, I can say that after just being on one of their boards. Apprehensive is how
I'd describe many of their fans, based on a lot of their posts about this battle.

Reactions: firestorm
You know them UGA people were watching the UT-UK game. And you know that they know if they don’t bring their A++game.......WGWTFA

Reactions: firestorm
Our Vols are gelling and looking every bit the part of the #1 team in the country! There will be no doubt the Vols are the best in the nation next Saturday night!

Go Big Orange! 🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊-0
Let's Goooo 8 & 0

You really shouldn't because it's 1. a waste of energy and 2. We're a really, really good neighboring state for how we choose to treat you on water rights and that was during a 3.5 year drought. We have river rights to the Tennessee River which we could have tapped during the last drought in north east Georgia. The politicians wanted to the Georgia public didn't/doesn't want a dispute between the states. js

Get lost.

I’m very damn happy I tweeted David Pollack in the morning today that Tennessee would prove him wrong by defeating an outmatched Kentucky team which did happen since he had Tennessee on upset alert before they played Kentucky.

VN Store

Back