8-0 Officially Georgia Week

Thereโ€™s the following post from some Georgia homer and it gave me a good laugh earlier. I hope they bark a bunch and then cry when they realize they canโ€™t stop the offense. Has the usual comment about โ€œoh god that orange is ugly, boo hoo, waah!โ€:

โ€œI can't wait to knock the tooth out of these hillbillies. Bumpin' their gums with all that gibberish and going on dates with their sisters to celebrate a lousy win. They've gotten too big for their overalls. Smokey don't want any of Uga, ยฉ. Ol' floppy eared tic infested table scrap bologna eatin' fleabag. What kinda name is "Smokey" anyways. Looks like a mutt they found hanging around the county trash dump and sounds like he ought to be preventin' forest fires. And that gaudy orange.... holy moly... least sexy color on this whole earth. They look like 11 road cones that have been in that aggravating construction zone for the last 5 years tryin' to do their job but always getting trucked by a semi. WE ARE THAT SEMI. They stank. I hate โ€˜em.โ€

Thereโ€™s the following post from some Georgia homer and it gave me a good laugh earlier. I hope they bark a bunch and then cry when they realize they canโ€™t stop the offense. Has the usual comment about โ€œoh god that orange is ugly, boo hoo, waah!โ€:

โ€œI can't wait to knock the tooth out of these hillbillies. Bumpin' their gums with all that gibberish and going on dates with their sisters to celebrate a lousy win. They've gotten too big for their overalls. Smokey don't want any of Uga, ยฉ. Ol' floppy eared tic infested table scrap bologna eatin' fleabag. What kinda name is "Smokey" anyways. Looks like a mutt they found hanging around the county trash dump and sounds like he ought to be preventin' forest fires. And that gaudy orange.... holy moly... least sexy color on this whole earth. They look like 11 road cones that have been in that aggravating construction zone for the last 5 years tryin' to do their job but always getting trucked by a semi. WE ARE THAT SEMI. They stank. I hate โ€˜em.โ€
Their mascot is an inbred abomination...literally.

Is it rude to tear down Georgiaโ€™s goalpost and toss them in Lake Lanier?
Asking for a friend.
Tennessee by 14

Go VOLS
Lanier is a good distance from Athens, but I live close, and willing to drive after work to help carry them to Lanier. There's other water closer, but I live closer to Lanier than Athens, and would love to drive by often and see their goal post in the water ๐Ÿคฃ.

Lanier is a good distance from Athens, but I live close, and willing to drive after work to help carry them to Lanier. There's other water closer, but I live closer to Lanier than Athens, and would love to drive by often and see their goal post in the water ๐Ÿคฃ.
Can we just tear them down and toss them in your backyard, joe?

VN Store

Back