*****VolNation Weekly/Season Pick the Score Contest! [Weekly]

IN

GVF2022 Picks 1
ESPNFAN0339764709 (Apparently I missed a step andnow can't figure out how to change this)
If you click on your name to enter your picks, you should see a gear icon in the upper right - that will open another dialog where you can change the name.
1662064785382.png

THat's how I got the GVF part in. I can't find how to change the ESPNFAN part
I think that's just something ESPN uses to track your picks and stats.
When I find you in the list, everything appears as it should.
However, when I find myself it still shows the ESPN number where earlier it was displaying the name I used when I registered.

1662065240597.png
1662065266543.png

We should be good as long as that GVF is there so we can see where you rank during the season and such.

Reactions: GVF
THat's how I got the GVF part in. I can't find how to change the ESPNFAN part
Naming just the picks will work fine, but if you want to change your name it's in the profile settings. You should be able to click on the little profile icon and then click on Profile Settings.

Reactions: GVF
Naming just the picks will work fine, but if you want to change your name it's in the profile settings. You should be able to click on the little profile icon and then click on Profile Settings.

Success. Didn't want to self-identify as ESPNFAN82686786

Playing around with the picks site today - YES, I'm that bored and time is almost at a standstill here at work !!!
I came across this cool feature that should be interesting to see.
If you select 'Group's Picks' at the top it will show everyone's picks in a graphic format once the week locks.
1662066235315.png

I have tried to join 8 times.
8 failures.
User name. TennEddie
Password. govols

I finally got in !

Last edited:
Reactions: Freak
Yes Sir up to 183 and i managed to get in with no issues..Which really worries me now I think about it 😆

Reactions: Freak
This contest has ten games each week from around the league. It lasts for like 13 weeks total. We also do a pick-the-score thread on here each week for the Tennessee games. That's a separate thing.
Gotcha , just wanted to make sure I understood fully.
So every week are you gonna do updates who in the lead? Or will it show on the app ya think?

Ah got you I see now, last question freak, when I made my picks it didn’t give me an option of submitting, after I pick do the selections just get auto saved?

VN Store

Back