'18 FL WR Jacob Copeland (Florida signee)

Yeah, but it's Florida. Maryland is Maryland. I have no idea why you'd want to go from the premier football conference as a starting WR for one of the most notable universities in the NCAA to......Maryland.
Because the QB at Maryland is superior to the QB at Florida throwing the football...

Yeah he came in with baggage, but his mom was so high on UT, she walked out of the gym during the announcement... Our staff can fix/mold this kid- definitely talent worth the risk... maybe he'll make his mom happy now!
The kid and parents only considered us because they loved Pruitt. He had recruited him since he was in middle school.

The kid and parents only considered us because they loved Pruitt. He had recruited him since he was in middle school.

I totally agree with your statement but hopefully he saw how our offense looked this past season and sees how we will use him. He's seen the facilities and now we have an offensive minded coach that can do wonders with him. Gbo!

I totally agree with your statement but hopefully he saw how our offense looked this past season and sees how we will use him. He's seen the facilities and now we have an offensive minded coach that can do wonders with him. Gbo!
I would love for him to work out! Just concerns me that a leading receiver at a school is complaining about lack of targets when he would not be the best receiver here if Tillman returns.

VN Store

Back