Lets face reality now while we're sober

Other_Guy

foolishFool
Georgia and Alabama are going to be absolute beat downs.

Good news is so will Vanderbilt. Also the Missouri game looks a little better.

How much stock should we put into Pittsburghs performance? I honestly don't know much about them other than they looked better offensively that the Big Orange.

You guys are losers. Have you forgotten the 2019 Bama game? What about the 2015 Bama game? We had a chance to win both games and on paper we had no business being in those games. And we have given Georgia hell many times when they should have killed us on paper. If our offense starts clicking and we stay healthy anything could happen. That's why they play the games.

You guys are losers. Have you forgotten the 2019 Bama game? What about the 2015 Bama game? We had a chance to win both games and on paper we had no business being in those games. And we have given Georgia hell many times when they should have killed us on paper. If our offense starts clicking and we stay healthy anything could happen. That's why they play the games.
Did you watch today’s Bama and/or Georgia games? Asking for a friend.

Man I can’t believe the amount of defeatists there is it this country!! Why don’t they all just give bammer the natty trophy and stop this whole bs college football season! SMDH

Please see thread title.

Reactions: Other_Guy
Georgia and Alabama are going to be absolute beat downs.

Good news is so will Vanderbilt. Also the Missouri game looks a little better.

How much stock should we put into Pittsburghs performance? I honestly don't know much about them other than they looked better offensively that the Big Orange.
I don't drink.

We're better than Miami. A LOT better when our QB gets straightened out. Clemson didn't have the vertical speed to threaten UGA.

Pitt is a solid team. But our passing game will come to life next week. 42-17 VOLS.

It's really hard to tell with them playing UMass. Their QB looked a lot crisper than Milton, but our secondary is much better than that of UMass. I think the key will be us getting pressure in the backfield. If we can do this we win by 10.
I REALLY hope Byron Young can play against Pitt. I know he’s never played a snap at this level, but all the reports make it sound like he is a beast, and having someone able to get pressure on the QB could make a huge difference in the outcome.

I don't drink.

We're better than Miami. A LOT better when our QB gets straightened out. Clemson didn't have the vertical speed to threaten UGA.

Pitt is a solid team. But our passing game will come to life next week. 42-17 VOLS.
While *some of us* are sober.

Reactions: CornFlake
Man I can’t believe the amount of defeatists there is it this country!! Why don’t they all just give bammer the natty trophy and stop this whole bs college football season! SMDH
The reason you have to keep coming on here and calming down angry Vol fans after a beat down is because they drank the kool-aid.

Then you get mad at us when we decide to be "realists" and acknowledge that it's going to happen.

Your fandom will be less chaotic if you just stick with one of those.

VN Store

Back