Guess the first offensive (TN) play of the game!

Please not this -
1st_play.gif

HOW DARE YOU!!!!

Love to see a play action for a deep bomb with a touchdown. Good way to start off the Heupel area. I just hope we don’t hold back and explode on offense to send a message that Heupel has the offense clicking.

A lot can be said about that first play. Almost poetic in it’s foreshadowing of Pruitt’s tenure.
I guarantee you, it won’t be this play tonight! We are going to see a bomb at some point. 1st play may be that bomb. Our quarterbacks are not going to set in that pocket all night, that’s guaranteed! We actually don’t know what to expect. The offense and defense has changed from a year ago.

I have no expectations. Just get some yards ; or better yet just take it to the house in one play.

fake handoff roll out 75yd streak(or post depending on defensive read by WR & QB) Touchdown!

If it's not a deep ball then I will be disappointed. With all the talk about the deep ball being the focus, swing hard right out of the gate.
70+ to Hyatt.

Center snaps the ball perfectly but Joe Milton has trouble catching it before dumping it for a three yard gain. VN implodes as usual.

Reactions: VFL28
I don’t care what the play is…all I care about is that the ball won’t touch JG’s hands! Finally!!!
Oh man.. this all day! Now quit bringing up that name because I'm trying to erase it out of my memory

VN Store

Back