Hearing some trouble is on the horizon....

The team being a bunch of checked out stoners actually answers a lot of questions we as fans have been asking.
I could understand 1 or 2 guys being involved in something like this, but if you’ve got 4 or 5, that’s gang mentality and you cut those guys loose no matter if it’s your top-rated recruit. I hope there’s zero truth to the rumors.

If true: I’m just surprised all the blind fold challenges didn’t make leaders out of those kids or at least change their lives!

Reactions: VolWatchman
giphy.gif

Also if it is drug related, is this in any way tied to Kivon Bennett and his bust is a lot more widespread amongst the team. If this incident even involves anybody from the team, which doesn’t appear to have been confirmed yet.

Reactions: Border Vol
I could understand 1 or 2 guys being involved in something like this, but if you’ve got 4 or 5, that’s gang mentality and you cut those guys loose no matter if it’s your top-rated recruit. I hope there’s zero truth to the rumors.
It was happening in the 90s too. Friend of mine got jumped, beat up and robbed on campus by 4 players. Thing is he worked in the training office and could easily id every one of them. He went thru the coaches to handle it but none were ever kicked off and the only thing written was in the crime log about a disturbance near humanities

Reactions: tbh and Border Vol
It was happening in the 90s too. Friend of mine got jumped, beat up and robbed on campus by 4 players. Thing is he worked in the training office and could easily id every one of them. He went thru the coaches to handle it but none were ever kicked off and the only thing written was in the crime log about a disturbance near humanities
I believe it. I knew one of the basketball players when I was at UT who was a coke dealer. Not a name tied to anything ever mentioned before.

VN Store

Back