Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure if they can from a portfolio or not but it shouldn't technically hurt the owner of the stock anyways outside of not having it while it's high. Not much of a macro impact. It's mostly micro but we saw the rich and maybe gov just side with the mega rich "manipulation" but not when it's the common people doing it.

So did the Reddit users do it just to tank the hedge fund? What was in it for them?

Last edited:
I mean, Chavis as DC sounds like a Haslam idea. Are sanctions so bad we can't attract a DC?? Holy crap. Steele before Chief.
Between the sanctions and our offense being the style it is, I’d say it could be tough to pull an established DC.

So did the Reddit users do it just to yank the hedge fund? What was in it for them?
When they made the hedge fund close on the GS stock, the stock price jumped big time, and all the Reddit users could then sell their stock for profit. That's the strategy of a short squeeze.

Very reputable source btw....

iu

How concerned with you with 3-3-5 vs run heavy teams?
Wvu ran 335 for years, and with the right personnel did well v run, but I have seen them get gashed badly by good running teams. I can see UG, Bama, KY, and even SC racking up a lot of yards on a D like that?!
Who's run heavy right now really? At least in a traditional sense.

UGA? Everyone else uses various spread and rpo concepts to get guys in space..

I think you definitely need a really solid 3 down linemen... But with the way teams put players in space, you need to cover ground in a hurry and close gaps.

Outside a couple teams like bama, aTm and UGA that will give anyone matchup problems with thier RBS size/speed... Be fast, and be great tacklers...

Nickel formations are so common theses days; I think the days of declaring 43, 34 etc are numbered...

But yeah depending on personnel, there's a handful of teams that will be matchup problems.. But those are usually the teams that are problems for everyone they play..Jmo

So I listened to swain... wtf
Does he realize the caliber of athlete available will be different here than at UCF?

You don’t recruit players like you’re a small school anymore.

How is this such a hard concept to grasp?
This staff won’t be trying to unearth undersized prospects

The guy has coached at Mizzu.
They had better Defensive Lines than we did.
Wtf . Oregon has had a bunch of big dL prospects pan out and prosper. They practiced vs uptempo offense.
lincoln riley didn’t get to Oklahoma and start recruiting the same players he did say ECU.

*sigh*

Skipped around at work today. What happened with Steele? Swain also upset that Tee didn't get an interview? Saw D1 say it should have been a courtesy. Why? And D1 is angry and posting? So we still have Phil's side causing division? Will it never end?
😂 Someone at least answer the first question.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back