Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t care for Franklin the person.

Great coach. Would win here.

I will cheer and support the Vols.

and I will give him a chance. I bet the first time he beats UF, UGA or Bama I start to like him a lot
I'll personally build the statue if he beats them.

Lol if DW really is refusing to look at coaches that are clients of sexton....wow. that's not what good ADs do. youre eliminating good coaches because you don't like their agent.
Not what I'm hearing. I'm hearing he'll deal directly with Sexton and his clients - he just doesn't want Sexton using boosters as his mouthpiece or influencers. If Sexton wants to talk to DW, then he needs to call DW. Not play games with boosters to do his bidding.

It's not the same alleged stuff at all though. Franklin held a team meeting after learning of everything that had happened (2nd hand) and when he lit up the team he told them he had seen the evidence (he later admitted this was a lie he told the team). Schiano was implicated as having witnessed the act in person and told his colleague about it.

The thing that's more frustrating is that the stuff at Penn State was ongoing for decades, and Schiano was there from 1990 to 1995, so IF he saw something with his own eyes and never brought it forward to authorities that's far more damning than anything Franklin did, since Franklin fully cooperated with the university as well as police during the entire investigation.
Logic and facts are lost upon these policemen of morality. Confirmation bias has them by the cherries

Someone is getting a bit wacky on Wikipedia. Now showing Yurcich as being named head coach at Penn State following Franklin’s move to Knoxville.

While unsure where he stands on the list. But I did speak with one of the largest Michigan boosters earlier this week who told me that Herman was not taking the OC job there due to waiting to see how the situation with TN played out. TIFWIW.
did our plane trackers track a plane heading towards houston/austin earlier?

Reactions: Nash_Vol97
It's not the same alleged stuff at all though. Franklin held a team meeting after learning of everything that had happened (2nd hand) and when he lit up the team he told them he had seen the evidence (he later admitted this was a lie he told the team). Schiano was implicated as having witnessed the act in person and told his colleague about it.

The thing that's more frustrating is that the stuff at Penn State was ongoing for decades, and Schiano was there from 1990 to 1995, so IF he saw something with his own eyes and never brought it forward to authorities that's far more damning than anything Franklin did, since Franklin fully cooperated with the university as well as police during the entire investigation.
1. Its very suspicious that he changed his story.
2. Schiano was veteod based off hearsay.. the Franklin stuff is hearsay.

Is this true? Started out “lead candidate is not a Sexton client” to this.
No. There was a rumor that White was telling boosters not to call him about Sexton clients. In other words, don't try to push candidates to me on Sexton's behalf.

He is turning that rumor into "White isn't looking at Sexton clients". Which isn't what was said.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back