Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where’s the story on this? Honest question, haven’t heard anything about this and feel like it would’ve come up in the penn state background checks if there was anything substantial to it.
Exactly! Why didn’t I hear any controversy or media outrage when Franklin was hired at Penn State. Look at their recent history with sexual scandals. They would have vetted him like no other. Penn State faced no “he covered up rape” backlash that I am aware of.

Yea lie=embellishment

yes he lied to his team to get their attention about getting their **** in gear

All coaches have done that at this level

Oh that’s cool, how many of them had to admit that under oath because of a gangrape that happened while they were coach?

8 mill a year. Campbell wants to bring his whole staff. AV said to expect a total clean house for football even Steele gone. Could it be Campbell?
I don't know if I like the bring the whole staff move. If we open up the checkbook, a good HC would know some of the assistants could be upgraded.

Exactly! Why didn’t I hear any controversy or media outrage when Franklin was hired at Penn State. Look at their recent history with sexual scandals. They would have vetted him like no other. Penn State faced no “he covered up rape” backlash that I am aware of.

Because all that came out after he was hired

It's a sign...brick by brick
141858338_158163756106348_6261896732631017518_n.jpg

Vandy is a private institution they hid it to protect the university.

Reactions: Ulysees E. McGill
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back