Henry T staying...

This is what many fools wanted now accept the repercussions. There won't be players to field a team lmao. Guys CJP was doing what he learned at real BIG time programs. Unfortunately midmorning UT told on itself vs defending itself like a BIG boy normally does. Now we'll be fighting to get real talent on the yard that will be different makers or to kp the ones that could be the bridge players. You think you're embarrassed now just wait til you watch the team and coaching hire because nobody wants the job due to circumstances and lack of trust by a woman chancellor who knows nothing about BIG time sports or what it takes to win. The laughing stock continues
I’d rather lose every single player on the roster than have Beldar as our coach going forward.

Whether Henry T took money or not will all come out when the investigation is completed. It looks suspicious at the moment.
@SmokeyDog1973
I hope not. It’s one thing to stab a coach in the back to get out a buy outs. When you start throwing your own players under the bus that’s a big problem. This happens at every major program esp in the sec. You see kids that come from nothing driving brand new cars or SUVs.

Was there any doubt after this season's record? The good news is that with JP gone we can possibly at least win 4 games and beat those GA State type teams.
We can call it the Smokey RoboCop Bowl in honor of RoboCop being filmed right around there. A metal RoboSmokey can be the trophy.

This is what many fools wanted now accept the repercussions. There won't be players to field a team lmao. Guys CJP was doing what he learned at real BIG time programs. Unfortunately midmorning UT told on itself vs defending itself like a BIG boy normally does. Now we'll be fighting to get real talent on the yard that will be different makers or to kp the ones that could be the bridge players. You think you're embarrassed now just wait til you watch the team and coaching hire because nobody wants the job due to circumstances and lack of trust by a woman chancellor who knows nothing about BIG time sports or what it takes to win. The laughing stock continues
Which big time program did he work for that was a rebuilding project that went backwards over the first 3 years?

I actually liked the guy. But he did not get the job done and was NOT headed in the right direction. This team that everyone thinks will bail out because of him... frequently quit on him in games. They showed little confidence in his decisions.

The bigger reason for guys to leave is the NCAA implications... and the players' potential involvement.

Not sure why you are defending Pruitt after what he fielded this fall. For a supposed defensive guru... they couldn't defend anyone. His philosophy of play was stuck in the 1990's with Fulmer.

UT in spite of apparently serious recruiting violations was NOT headed in the right direction.

Which big time program did he work for that was a rebuilding project that went backwards over the first 3 years?

I actually liked the guy. But he did not get the job done and was NOT headed in the right direction. This team that everyone thinks will bail out because of him... frequently quit on him in games. They showed little confidence in his decisions.

The bigger reason for guys to leave is the NCAA implications... and the players' potential involvement.

Not sure why you are defending Pruitt after what he fielded this fall. For a supposed defensive guru... they couldn't defend anyone. His philosophy of play was stuck in the 1990's with Fulmer.

UT in spite of apparently serious recruiting violations was NOT headed in the right direction.

I know why he's defending him. But it's not my place to say.
But he looks absolutely foolish doing so, as a respected poster as he is.

Reactions: sjt18
Careful what you wish for...

We're already on the uptake.
Will Tennessee be challenging for New Years Big 6 games soon? Probably not. And Look at how kids OPT OUT if the Bowl Games aren't high stake. Or even if they are!
So who really cares about if we are banned from a Bowl for a year? Or even 2.
I'd rather have 10-2 seasons back to back.

The overwhelming evidence is POSITIVE for the future of UT right now. By getting rid of Pruitt alone.

Careful about what? Giving away cash to recruits and players hahaha? Yeah we TOTALLY Aced that...

They were moving hand in hand. No doubt.
But then he Also saw that this cat wasn't EVER going to get the job done. So he went about doing what he had to do like the man said.

You call UT a joke now??? Wtf was is against GA State and 3-7 this season?? Progress haha?

Pruitt sucked man! Don't worry...someone else will come along to help your program. Woosah...👍

Don't need anyone to help my program hv you not noticed we hv kids in every state now and at almost most of the P5 level schools. We never depended on UT for anything. As far as coaches coming to Knoxville good luck with that.

Don't need anyone to help my program hv you not noticed we hv kids in every state now and at almost most of the P5 level schools. We never depended on UT for anything. As far as coaches coming to Knoxville good luck with that.
It is time for Donde to reset what is going on in the SEC.

Have. The word is have not hv

C50DCA2A-2F47-46DD-A9E6-CF26EE85A958.gif

VN Store

Back