Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fulmer will be bull headed til the end. He knows most of the same money movers responsible for ousting him as head coach are now after Pruitt. No way he is the AD for a new coaching regime. Mentioning Pruitt's name in the bowl quote could just be a middle finger to those above him pushing his choice out.

Reactions: yabo
I’ve sat in those same meetings. The Vol Network is not technically part of the athletics department.

How long has learfield been around?

It’s my understanding that when they came along those network employees went under them and not the schools. Im thinking this is just 3-5 years old

Does he grade lower than Burrow did last year? Where does Trask fall on the QB big board?
I think so. Some teams may differ but they aren’t far apart. I think trask is a 2nd - 4th rounder depending how much someone likes him. I think it will come down to fit and interviews a lot to see if someone wants him bad enough. A lot of teams are willing to wait until after round 1 for QBs now to not be locked into a QB contract for 5 years.

Reactions: UpstateVol613
Vol Network Personnel

Hubbs along with guys like Kesling are UT ad employees.

The inner workings of the Vol network may have a different ownership group but hubbs and co attend department level staff meetings as employees.
arent they IMG employees? IMG has exclusive rights to 40 Universities in the South.

Im sure theres an inroads through UTDoC.

Reactions: BruinVol and Ace
they would be foolish to fire Fulmer. that would do a lot more damage than good. I hope people see that. Our ability to be consistent, be respected, and bring in reputable coaches depends on stability..which he has given.

Lest we forget the **** show?

Bob isnt saying much that any reasonable person couldnt think. Fulmer is well liked by all the Administration and has brought continuity. He's safe. I'm sure.

Pruitt? You dont cheat; and lose to Kentucky.

So you are saying if Fulmer refuses to execute orders from the University President they would be foolish to fire him?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back